Post by ajm » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:54 am

All of a sudden after over 8 years of all working, orders using PayPoint are being in "cancelled" status however payment successfully appearing on PayPoint. We have to manually process these orders to "processing/Pending" state and I suspect that the stock qty are not being updated.

I have tried to look for solutions and cannot see any for 1.5.1.

Would be grateful if anyone can assists. Also unable to see code for paypoint.php file in github.

Will it be easy to replace the code from another version????

ajm

Post by rjcalifornia » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:38 pm

ajm wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:54 am
All of a sudden after over 8 years of all working, orders using PayPoint are being in "cancelled" status however payment successfully appearing on PayPoint. We have to manually process these orders to "processing/Pending" state and I suspect that the stock qty are not being updated.

I have tried to look for solutions and cannot see any for 1.5.1.

Would be grateful if anyone can assists. Also unable to see code for paypoint.php file in github.

Will it be easy to replace the code from another version????
First, you should consider upgrading your OpenCart store (Make a backup of everything before doing anything)

Did PayPoint change anything? Did you install another extension lately? Code change?

Can you check the settings for the order status?

A2 Hosting features: Shared Turbo Boost, Managed Warp 1, Unmanaged Hyper 1, and Warp 2 Turbo

Location - Worldwide

Post by ajm » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:40 pm

rjcalifornia wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:38 pm

First, you should consider upgrading your OpenCart store (Make a backup of everything before doing anything)

Did PayPoint change anything? Did you install another extension lately? Code change?

Can you check the settings for the order status?
Hello. Thank you for your comments. Yes, we were planning to upgrade and are discussing this. Nothing was changed and PayPoint have not changed anything and no modules/extensions were added as well. It has been left as it is since it was made live in 2010.

Store Setting
Order Status: Pending
Complete Order Status: Complete

In PayPoint Payement Extesnion Setting
Order Status: Processing

ajm

Post by ADD Creative » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:52 pm

There was a fix for the PayPoint payment module in 1.5.5.1, which fixes the password hash validation. Without this fix you could see the issue you describe.

https://github.com/opencart/opencart/co ... 75bf1ddb34

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by ajm » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:06 pm

ADD Creative wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:52 pm
There was a fix for the PayPoint payment module in 1.5.5.1, which fixes the password hash validation. Without this fix you could see the issue you describe.

https://github.com/opencart/opencart/co ... 75bf1ddb34
Hi . Thanks for the comment. I have looked into the existing code and cannot see reference to this code. I have compared the code and can see lots of bits missing. However as stated before I am surprised that all of a sudden this has happened.

Is there a way I can paste the code here and someone more experience can glimpse and have a look

ajm

Post by ADD Creative » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:13 pm

My mistake, that line of code was only added in 1.5.2. So you won't find it in 1.5.1.

What has probably happened is that the payment provider has changed something their end that requires an update to the payment module or your hosting. Have you had any notifications about any changes or security requirements? You might want to contact the payment provider and ask them.

One thing I did spot is the callback URL passed with the payment details is not using HTTPS. This may be an issue if your site is using HTTPS (which it should be), but not site wide and the payment provider has now made HTTPS connection mandatory (which it should).

To fix this. In catalog/controller/payment/paypoint.php find.

Code: Select all

$this->data['callback'] = $this->url->link('payment/paypoint/callback');
Replace with.

$this->data['callback'] = $this->url->link('payment/paypoint/callback', '', 'SSL');

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Post by ajm » Tue May 01, 2018 6:16 pm

ADD Creative wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:13 pm
My mistake, that line of code was only added in 1.5.2. So you won't find it in 1.5.1.

What has probably happened is that the payment provider has changed something their end that requires an update to the payment module or your hosting. Have you had any notifications about any changes or security requirements? You might want to contact the payment provider and ask them.

One thing I did spot is the callback URL passed with the payment details is not using HTTPS. This may be an issue if your site is using HTTPS (which it should be), but not site wide and the payment provider has now made HTTPS connection mandatory (which it should).

To fix this. In catalog/controller/payment/paypoint.php find.

$this->data['callback'] = $this->url->link('payment/paypoint/callback');
Replace with.

$this->data['callback'] = $this->url->link('payment/paypoint/callback', '', 'SSL');
Hi. Have added this code but does not make any difference. SSL is enabled on the site, however the main page does not seem to be showing the SSL padlock. I have run the site through whynopadlock and it suggested that to add some to code to the htaccess which I have done, but seems to be showiimg error in displaying the site.

ajm

Post by ADD Creative » Thu May 03, 2018 12:50 am

What is the site's URL?

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Post by ajm » Fri May 04, 2018 8:57 pm

ADD Creative wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 12:50 am
What is the site's URL?
Its http://www [dot] hujjatbookshop [dot] co [dot ]uk/

ajm

Post by ADD Creative » Fri May 04, 2018 9:32 pm

The SSL Certificate looks OK to me.

The main page is not showing the SSL padlock as this is how OpenCart 1.5 works by default. It only uses HTTPS on some pages. You can configure it to use HTTPS on all pages. An example is here. viewtopic.php?t=129220

This will not help with the paypoint issue. For that, if you have not changed anything and you see no related errors in the error log, that it's probably best to contact the payment provider and ask them if they have made any changes to their API or security requirements.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member