Post by KenHorse » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:09 am

I have a php-generated form that takes user input and generates a registration code (based on our own algorithm) and emails it to them. This code is used for some software we sell. My desire is that the user purchases the code as a product and is then redirected to the webpage while hiding the URL to it

I am willing to pay to get this done

Post by rjcalifornia » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:12 am

KenHorse wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:09 am
I have a php-generated form that takes user input and generates a registration code (based on our own algorithm) and emails it to them. This code is used for some software we sell. My desire is that the user purchases the code as a product and is then redirected to the webpage while hiding the URL to it

I am willing to pay to get this done
There is one available already:
https://codecanyon.net/item/opencart-se ... on/7901532

You could also save the keys in a file, and sell that file

A2 Hosting features: Shared Turbo Boost, Managed Warp 1, Unmanaged Hyper 1, and Warp 2 Turbo

Location - Worldwide

Post by KenHorse » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:15 pm

That won't work as our codes are generated dynamically and there is no pool of them to draw from

Post by KenHorse » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:30 pm

After further thought, I wonder if the best approach is that if someone purchases the software, after successful completion of payment, they're redirected to our custom webpage. Might that be an easier approach?

Post by KenHorse » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:44 am

Thanks to all whom have replied or sent me a PM

The task is already done and I'm good