Post by choozeonline » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:15 pm

Dear,

I am using an extension for newsletter "Pavo Newsletter". It subscribes emails successfully on newsletter subscribe popup but when I compose and send newsletter to subscribers they receive blank body emails. When the issue was debugged, it seemed pavo newsletter email editor module didn't not send any message on server when I clicked "Send", hence subscribers get empty emails though subject is written on emails. Can anyone guide me to how to fix it as extension developer is not responding. I get these warning in Debugger when I send newsletter by store default email (Lovewedzilla default) but when I select just default as sending email id then the warning does not come in debugger.

Navigated to https://lovewedzilla.com/admin/index.ph ... dule_id=45
Source map error: TypeError: NetworkError when attempting to fetch resource.
Resource URL: moz-extension://e320f12c-eba6-4464-b1a7-2bf651624471/node_modules/webextension-polyfill/dist/browser-polyfill.js
Source Map URL: browser-polyfill.js.map[Learn More]

Navigated to https://lovewedzilla.com/admin/index.ph ... 6tqL7zelFE
Source map error: TypeError: NetworkError when attempting to fetch resource.
Resource URL: moz-extension://e320f12c-eba6-4464-b1a7-2bf651624471/node_modules/webextension-polyfill/dist/browser-polyfill.js
Source Map URL: browser-polyfill.js.map[Learn More]

Post by straightlight » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:31 pm

No OC version posted. Inquiry posted above caused by an installed extension. Contact the extension developer to resolved this issue.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by choozeonline » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:23 pm

straightlight wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:31 pm
No OC version posted. Inquiry posted above caused by an installed extension. Contact the extension developer to resolved this issue.
Opencart Version is 3.0.2.0 and the developer of the extension is not fixing it. So, I need help how to fix it. I guess I posted in wrong topic so now I have posted the same topic in "Modifications".