Post by imaddyp » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:51 pm

The banner desciption error not working for me.

I tried upgrading from 2.1.0.2 to 2.3.0.2.
the upgrade didn't work and when I tried restoring back up.

I faced load total error, image resize errors and banner description error.

load total and image resize errors have been solved. but Unable to get rid of Banner Description error for my website.
My website is naturebaasket.com

Unable to change banner titles which wen't blank somehow. and get error in backend if tried changing banner titles.

Attachments

Untitled.png

Untitled.png (342.2 KiB) Viewed 1317 times

Post by straightlight » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:43 pm

The restoration point may only have been done for the files but not for the database. You'd also need to restore your database to its previous point to regain full control of your store.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by imaddyp » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:05 am

straightlight wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:43 pm
The restoration point may only have been done for the files but not for the database. You'd also need to restore your database to its previous point to regain full control of your store.
Still error. please help me, read the error again, i have client to face.

Post by straightlight » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:59 am

The error was looked and the solution was provided on the above. If the provided solution results with no change, I would suggest to review your backups. If the backup files do indeed contain prior values to what you currently have, it means you did not properly restore your backups. Although, if the values are identical to those you have right now for this table, we might look at a table corruption or your last backup already excludes the banner_description table.

In both cases, I would suggest to submit a new request in the Commercial Support section of the forum to get this done as a custom job or to contact your host to properly restore your backups.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON