Post by sansou » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:43 pm

upgrading one very simple payment extension form 2.2 opencart to 3.0, could install to admin now but when click EDIT on admin-extensions-extensions-payment-the extension, only told 500 error and blank page, could u pls check as attached codes? thanks!

Post by straightlight » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:49 pm

Imprecise OC version posted. What does the error log indicate after attempting to edit that payment page?

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by sansou » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:31 pm

Dear,thanks! the extention was for OC2.3, and I made modification(adding twig, change token to user_token, adding payment_ etc) to use for OC3.0.2, then could install the extension on Admin but got 500 error when admin/index.php?route=extension/payment/theextension&user_token= xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Post by straightlight » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:42 pm

What does that explain exactly? More consistant and detailed information are needed ...

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by sansou » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:23 pm

Dear Straightlight,
thanks a lot! I think my modification of scripts of attached PHP files are not correct for OC3.0, can u help to check pls? thanks!

Post by straightlight » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:35 pm

Since this is an extension created by an extension developer, I should not provide support for this. Although, for v3.0.2.0 and above, it must be indicated that all instances of:

Code: Select all

$this->config->get('payssion_
must be ensured to start with:

$this->config->get('payment_payssion_
in your catalog-end and admin-end for those two controller files you submitted

as well for:

$this->request->post['payment_payssion_
for the admin controller file you submitted.

Then, you'd need to uninstall the payment module (take a screenshot of your admin payment extension module payssion's form before uninstalling) and reinstall the module. Otherwise, you may end up with additional problems compared to prior versions where you used to have this extension installed on your store.

Lastly, to clear out your OC cache from the OC admin once the extension payment module reinstalled: viewtopic.php?f=176&p=718325#p718325 and ensure from PHPMyAdmin's search tab not to have any readings as leftovers with the previous variable keys beginning with: paysson rather than: payment_paysson .

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by sansou » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:16 pm

Dear StraightLight, thanks a lot! will do the modification! tks!

Post by xxvirusxx » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:53 pm

You have more to change.

For example:

$this->response->redirect($this->url->link('marketplace/payment', 'user_token=' . $this->session->data['user_token'], 'SSL'));
in

$this->response->redirect($this->url->link('marketplace/extension', 'user_token=' . $this->session->data['user_token'] . '&type=payment', true));
this

$this->response->setOutput(
		$this->load->view($channel ? 'extension/payment/payssion_channel.tpl' : 'extension/payment/payssion.tpl', $data));
in this:

$this->response->setOutput($this->load->view('extension/payment/payssion', $data));
LE. Not finished

LE2. Converted but only admin and not catalog.

Upgrade Service | OC 2.3.0.2 PHP 8 | My Custom OC 3.0.3.8 | Buy me a beer

Expert Member

Location - România