Post by gartheman » Sun May 21, 2017 9:11 am

JNeuhoff wrote:
Sun May 21, 2017 2:32 am
Perhaps this helps: viewtopic.php?f=119&t=137643

Also, you should use a proper Linux host, not a cheap shared Windows system.
Hi,

Thanks for the assistance, but I couldn't get it working. To be clear, is the only file i need to edit:

system\PHPExcel\Classes\PHPExcel\Writer\Excel2007.php (specifically line 190, where it's having trouble finding the file to write to)

as that is the only file referenced in the errors i am getting?

Post by gartheman » Sun May 21, 2017 10:57 pm

hey, i kept at it, and eventually I got it:

In opencart\system\PHPExcel\Classes\PHPExcel\Writer\Excel2007.php I replaced:

Code: Select all

$pFilename = @tempnam(PHPExcel_Shared_File::sys_get_temp_dir(), 'phpxltmp');
with:

Code: Select all

$pFilename = @tempnam('C:\CustomerData\webspaces\webspace_00129445\wwwroot\opencart/temp/', 'phpxltmp');
I wouldn't have figured it out without you pointing me to the thread you did, so thanks for that

Post by caraban2 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:55 am

Hello, I have a problem with a store that uses OC 1.5.6 and therefore with PHP5, the host provider has warned me that they will soon stop using PHP5 is their servers, in fact they have only left one for the users that we still use programs in PHP5, the problem is that I want to export the data from the store to an excel file and I know that the Export / import does it since I'm sussing it with another store in OC3.0.2 and it's going great ... but I do not know how to integrate the Export / import to version 1.5.6
It would be a great help if someone told me some simple way to incorporate it because they are more than 3000 references .....
Thanks to everyone for your support
Regards !!