Post by ladiesrack » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:59 am

Dear Paypal community,
Platform: version 2.3.0
2 Issues:
Issue # 1: Paypal express button does not show up in the shopping cart. Steps to enable it:
a) Under extensions-> Payments-> enabled paypal express checkout extension and configured all api user name, password, api access key, and also enabled the extension.
b) Under extensions->modules-Paypal express checkout button is installed and enabled.
c) Unser Layouts->checkout Paypal express button is selected and saved.
d) Followed the same guideline posted by paypal: https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/arti ... art-ts1810
after all of the aforementioned steps paypal express checkout button does not show up in the shopping cart regardless of whether a product has been added to the shopping cart or not. Please help to resolve this issue asap.

Issue #2: During the checkout process when user is redirected to paypal's page, there is no option to pay by credit cart, only with paypal account.
a) As it was advicsed by Paypal, in my Paypal Business Account under Profile-Profile Settings->My seeling tools-website preferences PayPal Account Optional feature is set to ON:
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/websc ... t-optional

According to PayPal, when PayPal Account Optional feature is set to ON, "customers don't need a PayPal account. They use an alternate checkout and have the option to sign up for a PayPal account afterward"

However, this option is not working and customers are unable to pay with their credit cards: i.e visa, master card, american express, discover. Please help to resolve this issue asap. I am a developer so please be as technical as you like.
Thank you in advance.
Ladiesrack.com IT support team
email: ladiesrack1@gmail.com

Post by straightlight » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:52 am

Ladiesrack.com IT support team
:ponder:

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON