Post by JHL » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:27 pm

What are the possible reasons my OC puts sold-out items back in stock automatically, sometimes twice in a row? I'll log in the next day and an item that sold through the previous day has been restocked 1 or even 2 units at a time. Thanks in advance if you can share with me why this happens.

JHL

Post by MarketInSG » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:26 am

check the order status configured in system > settings. Only complete and processed order statuses setup will deduct stocks, and if you update the order status to anything outside of the statuses you've configured, it will put stocks back.

Guru Member

Location - Singapore

Post by JHL » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:27 am

Thanks. Under Settings > Option > there are both Processing Order Status and Complete Order Status and each of them offers the option to select all order statuses. It appears that Complete Order Status has nothing to do with inventory counts but Processing Order Status does involve inventory counts

In Processing Order Status, statuses Pending, Processing, Processed, and Complete were checked. Can you clarify how to reset it so that product deducts from inventory upon an order reaching "processed" status only? Thanks in advance.

JHL

Post by MarketInSG » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:03 pm

Upon reaching processing or complete statuses, stocks will be deducted. if order moved out of those statuses, stocks are added back.

Guru Member

Location - Singapore

Post by JHL » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:48 am

That's not correct. Kindly check my message again.

JHL