Post by chengchusian86 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:35 pm

Hai, I’m currently using v2.3.0.2.

I having trouble changing setting of register customer to Safe- No to Safe - Yes.

The safe is default as No. that is why once customer order, it didn’t show at Order List.

I would like to ask is that any solution or way to change the default Safe-No to Safe Yes? Or Safe-No customer order will show in order list.

Looking forward for answer and solution. Thank you

Post by ostechnologies » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:23 pm

Hi,

Could you please share a screenshot of the page where you are changing the setting? I would definitely give you the solution.

Regards
Manish

Opencart Expert | sales[at]ost.agency
Skype - manish.osuniverse | Gtalk - manishmt

Extensions for Opencart @ https://www.ost.agency/product/product- ... extensions
ost.agency - ecommerce website design, development and digital company

Post by thekrotek » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:29 pm

Customer's Safe parameter has nothing to do with displaying his orders in the list. You definitely have a different issue.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by chengchusian86 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:26 am

ostechnologies wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:23 pm
Hi,

Could you please share a screenshot of the page where you are changing the setting? I would definitely give you the solution.

Regards
Manish
Customer >edit> General > safe

The default of all register customer always be No. How can I change the default to Yes. Due to the Safe-No. all the register customer Order also go to missing order.

Beside there. All the guest order will go to the Missing Order.

Once the register customer safe change to Yes. Their following order will appear. The old order will stick at missing Order till admin edit the order status from missing Order to processing.

Is that any code edit or setting to let all the order land in processing first before it straight away go to missing Order.

Thank You

Post by WKDesigns » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:40 pm

thekrotek wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:29 pm
Customer's Safe parameter has nothing to do with displaying his orders in the list. You definitely have a different issue.
Is the Safe field default to no normally?