Post by reginamor » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:07 pm

Hi! ha ve a problem with de suscces message.
I have 3 webs, 2 with 2.3.0.3 and 1 with 2.2.0
The error that i had it's on 1 of the 2.3 and on the 2.2
What websites have in common is that they have an SSL certificate.
(the web that don't have ssl works OK)
I don't have errors on the log, so i don't know I do not know why that mistake, only apears de error 500 in that page.
What can i do?
Thanks

Location - GB

Post by paulfeakins » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:14 pm

500 means internal server error so it could be the SSL but you're probably best asking your web host.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by thekrotek » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:40 pm

paulfeakins wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:14 pm
500 means internal server error so it could be the SSL but you're probably best asking your web host.
Not necessary a server issue, which only host can fix. It's often just a bad database query.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by reginamor » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:17 am

thekrotek wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:40 pm
paulfeakins wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:14 pm
Not necessary a server issue, which only host can fix. It's often just a bad database query.
and How can I find out where the error comes from?
I have no error in the server log and neither in the opencart
I don't know where to start looking

exist a database log?

Location - GB

Post by thekrotek » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:29 am

Try to display the error right on screen. See this article for detailed info:

https://thekrotek.com/support/reporting-issues

There should be a PHP error instead of error 500. If nothing helps and this is a sever related error, then contact your hosting provider. It should be logged somewhere.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by straightlight » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:05 am

If your store is running live, I would not suggest to enable any error logs on screen to be displayed on the store-front end but rather use the FTP root folder of your domain - > access_logs or logs folder by looking for the most recent error lines by the date and time with the index 500 . (space before and space after to focus the search from your text editor).

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by reginamor » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:32 am

I have only a error log on cpanel of the hosting, but there does not say anything.
I don't have a error log on my ftp but i wrote to the support and they said that they only see this error, but i don't know what this error means, because i don't know so much of php, but I think it's just a warning, not an error

Code: Select all

[12-Jan-2018 22:14:38 Europe/Madrid] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[12-Jan-2018 22:18:42 Europe/Madrid] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
In 1 of the web has been solved, since I had just bought an extension of adwords, and testing it was when I saw the error and wrote to the developer asking for help without knowing that I was not going on the other website (at first I thought that was for the extension)
The developer has fixed it but I do not know how and on the other website I have not installed that extension so I do not think it is realated.
So now I have asked him what he has done.

Location - GB

Post by straightlight » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:50 am

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by reginamor » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:51 am

now i hace this problem with the web that that developer fix it :-\

Warning: htmlspecialchars(): charset `UTF-8;' not supported, assuming utf-8 in ../system/library/cart/user.php on line 39Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at ../admin/controller/startup/error.php:34) in /home/jiziaxke/public_html/decorarconvinilos/system/library/response.php on line 12

$user_query = $this->db->query("SELECT * FROM " . DB_PREFIX . "user WHERE username = '" . $this->db->escape($username) . "' AND (password = SHA1(CONCAT(salt, SHA1(CONCAT(salt, SHA1('" . $this->db->escape(htmlspecialchars($password, ENT_QUOTES)) . "'))))) OR password = '" . $this->db->escape(md5($password)) . "') AND status = '1'");

Location - GB

Post by reginamor » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:52 am

now i hace this problem with the web that that developer fix it :-\

Warning: htmlspecialchars(): charset `UTF-8;' not supported, assuming utf-8 in ../system/library/cart/user.php on line 39
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at ../admin/controller/startup/error.php:34) in ../system/library/response.php on line 12

line 39

$user_query = $this->db->query("SELECT * FROM " . DB_PREFIX . "user WHERE username = '" . $this->db->escape($username) . "' AND (password = SHA1(CONCAT(salt, SHA1(CONCAT(salt, SHA1('" . $this->db->escape(htmlspecialchars($password, ENT_QUOTES)) . "'))))) OR password = '" . $this->db->escape(md5($password)) . "') AND status = '1'");
Last edited by reginamor on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Location - GB

Post by straightlight » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:52 am

Ensure your database has been created with the collate option of: utf8_general_ci

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by reginamor » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:29 am

straightlight wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:52 am
Ensure your database has been created with the collate option of: utf8_general_ci
thanks, it's was something of the php.ini that i touch
i've made change from de cpanel, that made a wrong configuration of that file

Location - GB