Post by sazpurua » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:34 am

Hi everyone,

This may be a dumb question, but where (or how) can I find a list of all the bugs that have been found and fixed for OpenCart 3.0.2.0?
I have been searching around this forum and found many topics starting with "[3.0.2.0 - FIX]" in the subject, but I was wondering if there is a place where all the official fixes have been published.

Thanks

Post by IP_CAM » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:49 am

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by sazpurua » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:27 am

IP_CAM wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:49 am
Here:
https://github.com/opencart/opencart/issues
Thanks, but here I found 2 tabs: "Issues" and "Pull Requests", and each of them has open and closed topics.
There are hundred of pages...

Post by straightlight » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:54 am

sazpurua wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:34 am
Hi everyone,

This may be a dumb question, but where (or how) can I find a list of all the bugs that have been found and fixed for OpenCart 3.0.2.0?
I have been searching around this forum and found many topics starting with "[3.0.2.0 - FIX]" in the subject, but I was wondering if there is a place where all the official fixes have been published.

Thanks
See most of my bug-fixes solutions: search.php?keywords=fix&terms=all&autho ... Search&t=0

Take note that others also did posted their solutions regarding the language definition keys as valid bug fixes.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Pelham81 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:44 am

Are you talking about all the current fixes/updates that 3.0.2.0 already has as it's own version, or all the fixes/updates/etc that will be included for the next/future version?

One way to approach it is by going here: https://github.com/opencart/opencart
Click the "Branch" button
Then click on the "Tags" tab

From Tags, you will notice the release versions. Click on 3.0.2.0 to be brought to that specific repository for that version. If you simply browse the folders and files there, you'll see comments/notes for just about everything including datestamps as well. There are links for most of the folders/files that then take you to issue/fix threads they may correspond to.

If you're looking for some sort of general/overview of fixes post 2.x, I don't think you'll really get that with opencart in all honesty without actually browsing the threads here. Some of the past version stuff has been listed on the main webpage here:
https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... ory&page=2

You can click the "release notes" next to each version. Some of them have a little more info on fixes within those version, and some do not. Considering your question is specifically about 3.0.2.0 - then no, nothing is really there about it, sadly.

Post by straightlight » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:46 am

Considering your question is specifically about 3.0.2.0 - then no, nothing is really there about it, sadly.
I beg to differ. Several of my bugfixes distributions as much as others who have posted their contributed version whether it's from the marketplace or on the forum - did resolved their issues with this version.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by IP_CAM » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:07 am

Well, I am possibly just a dumb son of a sheap, when it comes to Github, but when checking it,
the last OC Version I see only has been updated in one section during the past 30 days,
and this leaves the impression to me, that none of the many many Fixes, published at the Forum
lately, has ever been implemented into the latest Dev Source. And there is no special OC-3 related
Section here, where all those fixes are listed in one spot either. This makes it quite hard, to find out
anything, looking for 'latest' Infos only, no doubt about it.
Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by straightlight » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:20 pm

An ease of fixes: search.php?keywords=fix&terms=all&autho ... Search&t=0 . All titles containing: [v3.0.2.0 - fix] .

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON