Post by melodytracks » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:20 pm

Hi,

I have enabled "Reward Points@ option in Order Totals, I also have added reward points in my account 500 reward points.
I have added a product which can be bought with reward points 100, when I click Shopping Cart, I can only see Coupon Code option but no option is available to enter Reward Points, please advice

Post by MarketInSG » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:26 am

only customers that are logged in will be able to see the reward points option.

Guru Member

Location - Singapore

Post by melodytracks » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:03 am

I registered, and logged in as a customer, I can see my reward points are 350
But what I am saying is as a customer I want to buy a product with my reward points and the produc is also offering to be bought with reward points but I can't see the option to use (deduct) reward points in the shopping cart, however I can see the option to enter Coupon Code, option where you enter your points to be used is missing. As an Admin of the website, i also check and I can confirm Reward points are Enabaled in Order Total, then why I can't see Reward point Option when I log in as a customer, if you still don;t understand my question, I can send snapshots.

This missing Reward Point option happened I guess after installing some extension, i could see the option earlier and I used this option and bought products with Reward Points earlier but suddenly this option disappeared. Any solution please to get it back on my website for customers?

Post by DigitCart » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:09 pm

Hi,
In a fresh installation of OpenCart there isn't such issue.
As you guess it's probably caused by an extension. Try to disable those recent extensions one by one to find which one causing this issue.

My Extensions

Post by MarketInSG » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:06 am

melodytracks wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:03 am
I registered, and logged in as a customer, I can see my reward points are 350
But what I am saying is as a customer I want to buy a product with my reward points and the produc is also offering to be bought with reward points but I can't see the option to use (deduct) reward points in the shopping cart, however I can see the option to enter Coupon Code, option where you enter your points to be used is missing. As an Admin of the website, i also check and I can confirm Reward points are Enabaled in Order Total, then why I can't see Reward point Option when I log in as a customer, if you still don;t understand my question, I can send snapshots.

This missing Reward Point option happened I guess after installing some extension, i could see the option earlier and I used this option and bought products with Reward Points earlier but suddenly this option disappeared. Any solution please to get it back on my website for customers?
check that in admin >> extensions >> order totals >> rewards, it has been enabled.

Guru Member

Location - Singapore