Post by kh39540 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:07 am

My bestsellers module is displaying the items scrunched down to fit horizontally, when they should be 200x200 and vertically stacked in the column container.

If anyone knows the resolution to this, I'd be very appreciative.

Thanks.

Post by straightlight » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:59 am

Hi,

as for your first post, please read the most recent forum rules. No OC version provided, no screenshot / URL provided with the reported issue.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by kh39540 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:34 am

Thanks for the help...

Ver 3.0.2.0

URL: http://shop.tireddogrescue.com

The problem module is in the right column, under the top searched module.

Post by straightlight » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:37 am

Custom theme in use. Revert to the default theme and see if you can replicate the issue.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by kh39540 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:43 am

I tried to revert back to the default theme, but I received this:

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Uncaught Twig_Error_Loader: Unable to find template "default/template/extension/column_footer.twig" (looked into: /home/tiredd5/ocartdata/storage/modification/catalog/view/theme, /home/tiredd5/public_html/shop/catalog/view/theme). in /home/tiredd5/public_html/shop/system/library/template/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php:215 Stack trace: #0 /home/tiredd5/public_html/shop/system/library/template/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php(139): Twig_Loader_Filesystem->findTemplate('default/templat...') #1 /home/tiredd5/public_html/shop/system/library/template/Twig/Environment.php(312): Twig_Loader_Filesystem->getCacheKey('default/templat...') #2 /home/tiredd5/public_html/shop/system/library/template/Twig/Environment.php(378): Twig_Environment->getTemplateClass('default/templat...', NULL) #3 /home/tiredd5/ocartdata/storage/modification/system/library/template/twig.php(42): Twig_Environment->loadTemplate('default/templat...') #4 /home/tiredd5/public_html/shop/system/library/template.php(51): Template\Twig->render('default/templat...', in /home/tiredd5/public_html/shop/system/library/template/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php on line 215
So, I may just have to live with it.

I don't know if this is related, but it doesn't seem like the "Top Searched Products" actually update with searches.

Post by straightlight » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:52 am

default/template/extension/column_footer.twig
Caused by an installed OCMod extension. Uninstall the OCMod you have until this error vanishes on the store-front end. Then, contact the extension developer to resolve this issue.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by kh39540 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:58 am

Ok. Thanks for the help.