Post by jakeatencio » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:23 am

I have been trying for over a month to get it to work. Can't get a response from shipstation support, have paid 2 freelancers and iextend (they are still looking at it, but their first effort didn't make it work). It is installed, connects from shipstation, but will not change status to enabled or show on front-end. If anyone has any insights, I am getting desperate.

Alternately, is there another service like this that works with OC3, and ideally connects to stamps.com?

Post by Johnathan » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:34 pm

I'm not entirely sure if it's comparable, but I have a Shipwire Integration extension that works on OpenCart 3, so if Shipwire will work for your needs, then that may be a good alternative. Feel free to take a look at the screenshots and demo site, and if you're interested let me know at www.getclearthinking.com/contact if you have any further questions.

This extension is no longer available

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by AbDaBu » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:07 am

I'm having this exact same problem. Has anyone gotten the Shipstation module to function with OC 3.0.2.0? It is installed but won't change to "enable" when editing and won't show on frontend.

Urgent!

Post by EdTain » Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:14 am

Hi everyone,

Sorry for bumping such an old thread. And full disclosure, I'm from Shiptheory, which is an alternative to ShipStation. Recently we've been asked recently for direct integration into OpenCart from Shiptheory, and a few years ago there was a company that used our api to build their own integration, I'm finding it hard to track that company down, I was hoping to point those asking at that development house. I think it was called TriStar or ThirdStar or something around that. If anyone knows who I'm talking about, please let me know - Sorry, a little off-piste I know.

Anyway, the reason for my post was to find out if users are still looking for alternative to ShipStation for Open cart? If you are, and you have a few minutes to spare, I would love to pick your brains. When we build new integrations we like to get experts at the whatever system involved, and that's usually the developers of the store, or the store owner themselves. You can get me on ed at shiptheory com.

Thanks everyone.
Ed