Post by huyang88 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:43 am

Version 3.0.2.0 of Opencart. Version 2.4.18 of apache. Version 5.6.38 of MySQL and version 5.4.45 of PHP. I have a problem that items that have a zero stock level are showing up in search and on the catalog pages. How can I make this item disappear. Looked at https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... gory_id=20 and this solution killed my store with many SQL errors. I am hesitant to invest money in modules where there are outstanding questions that have not be solved for months. I have brought several modules that work great yet this is the one issue I am having problems with. I need this answer in order to take a store live. Please help.

Post by straightlight » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:37 pm

huyang88 wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:43 am
Version 3.0.2.0 of Opencart. Version 2.4.18 of apache. Version 5.6.38 of MySQL and version 5.4.45 of PHP. I have a problem that items that have a zero stock level are showing up in search and on the catalog pages. How can I make this item disappear. Looked at https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... gory_id=20 and this solution killed my store with many SQL errors. I am hesitant to invest money in modules where there are outstanding questions that have not be solved for months. I have brought several modules that work great yet this is the one issue I am having problems with. I need this answer in order to take a store live. Please help.
Topic issued on bug reports. OP's subject leads to an installed extension. Contact the extension developer to resolve this issue. Not a bug nor any indications from first post that indicates in details what the issue described may be related to a core bug.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON