Post by pbischof » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:37 pm

I am running openCart 1.5.6.4 and I would like to find a good extension to use to allow for sending out bulk emails to customers. My goal is to be able to create multiple email lists, which I can then add a form onto any page I like where the customer can choose the list they want and subscribe to it. I can then send emails to anyone on these specific lists. I have several thousand customers, so I definitely need an option that can handle a large volume of emails.

Can anyone suggest a good solution for this? I've seen the MailChimp integration option, but that does not appear to allow for creating multiple lists for customers to sign up for.

Post by Johnathan » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:48 pm

My MailChimp Integration Pro will work for this. You can either create multiple Lists for your different customers to subscribe to, and my module can show checkboxes for those in its Module box. When subscribing, customers can then choose the lists they want to subscribe to.

You can also do the same thing with Interest Groups, if you want to maintain a single "master" list. You would create interest groups in MailChimp for your various interests, and you can then segment a campaign by those groups when sending it out. I prefer the Interest Groups method myself, but either way should work for what you've described.

Feel free to take a look at the screenshots and demo site, and if you're interested let me know at www.getclearthinking.com/contact if you have any further questions.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator