Post by the doctor » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:43 am

Installed Version 3.0.2.0 and done basic setup and followed all advice re setting up shipping, however with the royal mail option I get the Warning: No Shipping options are available. Please contact us for assistance! - Have tried other options such as Flat rate works as expected and Free Shipping also fine.
I have another installation on earlier version of OC that works fine - both hosted by same hosting company.
Have noticed no log file being created though? - thanks

Post by Johnathan » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:04 pm

Check your site's /catalog/model/extension/shipping/royal_mail.php file against the current github version, and see if it differs at all:

https://github.com/opencart/opencart/bl ... l_mail.php

If it does, copy the new version to your installation, which should fix any issues with it. If that doesn't help, then it's probably a setup issue, so you should go through your setup thoroughly and double-check all settings.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by the doctor » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:33 am

Tried the solution of replacing the file - but did not work, so did a full un-install of the application and then a re-install (hosting company using Installatron) - then added my shipping (Royal Mail) needs and it works on the default products, then add a product of own and worked fine. So issue resolved - luckily just setting up store so not such an issue - Thanks

Post by the doctor » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:25 am

Interestingly - after doing some setup work it failed again - no shipping methods - What I did discover is that when adding weight to a new product (if I choose weight option grams across all settings) - then added the products weight = 175.00 (175 grams) it failed, if I set the products weight as 0.175 -then it works fine.

Post by Johnathan » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:28 pm

Your weights are probably wrong. Double-check that (1) your default weight class is set right in System > Settings, (2) the value of the default weight class is set to 1.0000 in System > Localisation > Weight Classes, (3) the other weight class values have an appropriate conversion, and (4) your product weights and weight classes are set right.

One of those things is likely set incorrectly.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator