Post by m3ndi3 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:54 am

Can anyone help me please?? This error shows up randomly whether I'm in admin or in front end. My customers get this and they think my site is broken. It started around a week ago... I've tried increasing the php.ini memory, I also increased the memory in .htaccess, it seems like there is a

Code: Select all

Unexpected token < in JSON
somewhere but I don't know where to look... Would it be in my vqmods? The line in vqmod.php gives me

Code: Select all

$tmp = self::$_cwd . $path;
Any help to point me in the right direction to fix this annoying problem would be great!

Thank you!

Post by straightlight » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:50 am

An extension may be using extensive server resources. Uninstall each XML files from your file server until this issue is rectified.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Qphoria » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:48 pm

Try editing your php.ini file and change the default 64M to 512M or higher until it goes away.

Administrator

Post by straightlight » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:32 pm

In this particular case ... I would rather suggest to upgrade hosting packages rather than amplifying the server memory buffer to such a value ...

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by m3ndi3 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:12 am

straightlight wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:50 am
An extension may be using extensive server resources. Uninstall each XML files from your file server until this issue is rectified.
This was the problem! Thank you! Now I can contact the plugin author and ask them what's wrong with their plugin.