Post by moc » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:06 am

At the shopping cart page, Coupon code can be applied and calculates new total correctly.
Select checkout and the coupon disappears and item reverts to original full price.
In addition, the checkout page contains a header "Do you Have a Coupon or Voucher?"
but does not have any fields for coupon entry.
OC v 2.1
Any help appreciated

moc

Post by moc » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:27 am

Further testing shows that if I disable module "X-shipping pro" then the coupon is maintained from cart to checkout.
a) any idea how I can fix this conflict?
Checkout page still shows "Do you Have a Coupon of Voucher?" but no way of selecting 'yes' or entering coupon details
b) any ideas on a fix for coupon entry at the checkout page?
Thanks

moc

Post by thekrotek » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:35 pm

If disabling certain extension fixes the problem, disable it for now and contact extension's developer on the matter.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by paulfeakins » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:04 pm

thekrotek wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:35 pm
If disabling certain extension fixes the problem, disable it for now and contact extension's developer on the matter.
This is the correct process to follow here.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by Shane05 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:04 pm

Same issue arises with me few days back with my website gogetdeals.co.uk than i have contact to support department they have guided me with clear and crystal procedure now i my users are enjoying everything which is available to show.

I am IT head at gogetdeals.co.uk. I love to go gym and play football i am a man who have ambitions to bring revolution in IT industry so many can benefited with this.

Post by johnels » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:23 pm

Same issue to my company website as well, i tried to connect with my developers to resolve this issue but they said you have to contact the hosting provider support team to resolve this issue, after some weeks ago they are clearly give instructions for my developers and we resolved the issue.

I am IT Sales head at mvouchercodes.com. I love to swimming, fishing at weak days, love to help for mankind, i am a man who have ambitions and a team leader who always support any time.

Location - United states