Post by butte » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:50 pm

1/ Your television ads are more subtle than ours. (However, recourse refers to practicality of refund or suit, and Barnum said, "There's a sucker born every minute.")

2/ Licenses require delivering uncompiled source, but don't guarantee understanding it.

3/ Their website and their e-mail together magnified and sharply focused the effective injury and insult to both OTS and OC in one stroke, so I shifted emphasis to that. Triangle time well above is not being ignored, but relative to the triangle queue is evidently being carefully deliberated. Yeah, I think that "interested in the fact" is probably an understatement. [During the brief spell to type and submit the foregoing, pure spam well above went poof, leaving the package either intact or still being deliberated.]

Guru Member

Post by tankueray » Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:57 pm

@butte - I'm dangerously overeducated, and I can barely follow your rhetoric. I have a hard time believing you have a television in your house, unless it's propping up a shelf full of leather bound first editions. ;)

@ukracer - I thought for a moment that maybe Tom had used this company for part of the development work (I was trying to give them the benefit of the doubt). Then I saw that Mall site they're selling, and I swear I've seen that as a paid OpenCart module before. I'm pretty sure it's marketed in the extensions as a facebook connector that's a free install that charges for the actual connection. I think I installed it once - and it was NOT from that company. So whomever the real developer is might be pretty interested in shutting the other guys down. (Not that Tom wouldn't be, but I think maybe he's had his fill of lawyers; and he's too busy managing the OVERWHELMING SUCCESS of OTS.) I'm proud to have been around since the beginning, it's one of the most innovative things to hit the industry in years, even if the "industry" still chooses to underestimate it.

Post by moonwhite » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:25 pm

i have recently maked a Dress shirt By Custom Stitchers. where i can put my own design shirt according to my body It takes less than 10 minutes to customize your dress shirt online from the comfort of your home and of course no physical tailor is required. The delivery of your specified product will be made within 2-3 weeks all around the globe.

Post by ukracer » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:48 pm

tankueray wrote:@butte - I'm dangerously overeducated, and I can barely follow your rhetoric. I have a hard time believing you have a television in your house, unless it's propping up a shelf full of leather bound first editions. ;)

@ukracer - I thought for a moment that maybe Tom had used this company for part of the development work (I was trying to give them the benefit of the doubt). Then I saw that Mall site they're selling, and I swear I've seen that as a paid OpenCart module before. I'm pretty sure it's marketed in the extensions as a facebook connector that's a free install that charges for the actual connection. I think I installed it once - and it was NOT from that company. So whomever the real developer is might be pretty interested in shutting the other guys down. (Not that Tom wouldn't be, but I think maybe he's had his fill of lawyers; and he's too busy managing the OVERWHELMING SUCCESS of OTS.) I'm proud to have been around since the beginning, it's one of the most innovative things to hit the industry in years, even if the "industry" still chooses to underestimate it.
and sadly it's now dead in the water hamid has seen to that....

Post by Claire2017 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:40 pm

Hi there,

If you are a designer (or not). You can have a look in : http://www.tunetoo.co.uk/
This website allows you to sell your designs in 3 different ways :
- sell you design with a 10% comission, more details here : https://www.tunetoo.co.uk/sell-your-design.php
- open a e shop with your online store
- open a e shop (api/shopify)

I personally used this Tunetoo website for a t shirt printing for a gift, no probs. Very good quality.