Post by sword7089099 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:20 am

1.I set up the payment Bank Transfer and another way, I test buy the goods,when I payment, it's show that"internal server error";
2.I set up the alipay, I also test, it can finish payment, but after I pay, I couldn't see the order info in order history, I also couldn't find the order in Administration-Oders,but I really pay successful,I don't know why
who can help me??

my website is http://www.lxbow.com/

Post by straightlight » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:17 am

- Did you followed all the recent bug fixes regarding the payment modules and the shipping in the Bug Reports section of the forum?
- What does the error logs indicates, either from Opencart, or from your logs/error_logs file on your domain leading to an internal server error message? Do you see any entries in those logs?
- Which OC version are you using?

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by sword7089099 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:45 am

straightlight wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:17 am
- Did you followed all the recent bug fixes regarding the payment modules and the shipping in the Bug Reports section of the forum?
- What does the error logs indicates, either from Opencart, or from your logs/error_logs file on your domain leading to an internal server error message? Do you see any entries in those logs?
thanks for your repley, I haven't see some error log, my version is 3.0.2.0, I will give you some picture about my problem. hope you can help me

Post by sword7089099 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:06 am

straightlight wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:17 am
I hope you can help me, thanks very much!!

Post by straightlight » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:16 am

Your alipay status is set to cancelled as the completed status from your admin alipay module, according to your screenshot. As for the internal server error message from checkout, it is for sure these errors would appear in your error logs or in the access logs. More information would be needed on that end.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by sword7089099 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:30 pm

straightlight wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:16 am
Your alipay status is set to cancelled as the completed status from your admin alipay module, according to your screenshot. As for the internal server error message from checkout, it is for sure these errors would appear in your error logs or in the access logs. More information would be needed on that end.
thank you very much! I will change the status of the alipay, and about the error log, I also will find, if have some new message, I will ask you again, thanks again!!!

Post by sword7089099 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:39 pm

sword7089099 wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:30 pm
straightlight wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:16 am
thank you very much! I will change the status of the alipay, and about the error log, I also will find, if have some new message, I will ask you again, thanks again!!!
hello, I change the status to Pending now,and test to payment, but also couldn't...I feel very sad

Post by straightlight » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:03 pm

Since you're using a custom theme, switch back to the default theme and see if you can reproduce the same issue on the cart page.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by sword7089099 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:51 am

straightlight wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:03 pm
Since you're using a custom theme, switch back to the default theme and see if you can reproduce the same issue on the cart page.
okay,I will try

Post by sword7089099 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:41 pm

sword7089099 wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:51 am
straightlight wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:03 pm
okay,I will try
I see the error log, just some old record.

Post by straightlight » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:53 pm

As mentioned above, switch back to the default theme and see if you can reproduce the issue. The error logs provided originates from a cause back on October 6th which is not related to the issue you are reporting at this time.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON