Post by ideep13 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:26 pm

OC was updated from 1.5.1.3 to 2.3.0.2

I can see two issues:

1. I can not change status of my orders in admin panel. The loading button still loads, nothing happens. So this is very frustrating, because I can not update status. How can I fix that?

2. I've got journal theme. I have an issue with quick checkout. I am using extension to add provision if the costumer uses paypal or any of the credit cards. But the fee doesn't show in quick checkout view , but only if the costumer is registered. That means the quick checkout loses his functionality to see everything in one place immediately.

3. nothing to do with bugs: How can I disable the information on which theme I use.. I have some nosey competitors out there, so I don't want them to know s***. :D

Thank you for your help.

Post by straightlight » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:30 pm

1 - There has been improvement regarding the orders compared to version 2 as it uses a different backward compatibility method to handle the orders from the admin over the catalog-end side.

2 - Contact the journal2 developer in order to resolve these issues.

3 - Can you provide a screenshot which include the highlighted portion of what you are describing?

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by ideep13 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:41 am

Hi there,

Thank you for your time to reply. I appreciate that.

1. I don't know what do you mean.. I have 2.3.0.2 version. Could you give me a link how to improve that? Or are you saying I need to update the OC to the newest version. I thought 2.3.0.2 was the stable one.

2. OK

3. I just want to remove the name of the theme and call it something else, so the people don't know where this template comes from

Attachments

themecode.png

themecode.png (130.09 KiB) Viewed 939 times

Post by straightlight » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:42 am

1. I don't know what do you mean.. I have 2.3.0.2 version. Could you give me a link how to improve that? Or are you saying I need to update the OC to the newest version. I thought 2.3.0.2 was the stable one
Upgrade.

3 - Same as number 2.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by ideep13 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:34 pm

I work in chrome.

But I decided to test it in firefox.

ThiS is the error
[Exception... "<no message>" nsresult: "0x805e0006 (<unknown>)" location: "JS frame :: https://OOOO.com/XXXXX/view/javascript/ ... 1.1.min.js :: .send :: line 4" data: no]

[Exception... "<no message>" nsresult: "0x805e0006 (<unknown>)" location: "JS frame :: https://OOOO.com/XXXXX/view/javascript/ ... 1.1.min.js :: .send :: line 4" data: no]

undefined

Post by straightlight » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:59 pm

Switch back to the default theme from the admin and see if these error messages can be reproduced.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON