Post by shafly12 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:38 pm

can anyone help me solve this problem?
this warning pop up when i click confirm order at checkout.
<b>warning</b>:mail(): failed to connect to mailserver at&quot:localhost&quot; port 25, verify your &quot;SMTP&quot; and &quot;smtp_port&quot;setting in php.ini or use ini_set() in <b>C:\xampp\htdocs\milkstore\system\library\mail\mail.php<b> on line <b>77<b><b>warning<b>:mail():failed to connect to mailserver at&quot;localhost&quot;port 25, verify yout &quot;SMTP&quot;and&quot;smtp_port&quot;setting in php.ini or use ini_set() in <b>C:\xampp\htdocs\milkstore\system\library\mail\mail.php<b> on line <b>77<b>{"redirect":"http:\/\/localhost\/milkstore\/index.php? route=checkout\/succes"}

Post by MrPhil » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:30 pm

shafly12 wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:38 pm
can anyone help me solve this problem?
this warning pop up when i click confirm order at checkout.
warning:mail(): failed to connect to mailserver at "localhost" port 25,
verify your "SMTP" and "smtp_port" setting in php.ini or use ini_set() in
C:\xampp\htdocs\milkstore\system\library\mail\mail.php on line 77 warning:mail():failed to connect to mailserver at "localhost" port 25, verify your "SMTP" and "smtp_port" setting in php.ini or use ini_set() in C:\xampp\htdocs\milkstore\system\library\mail\mail.php on line 77{"redirect":"http:\/\/localhost\/milkstore\/index.php? route=checkout\/succes"}
Do you really have an .htaccess with redirect to http://localhost/milkstore/index.php? route=checkout/succes ? Does it really have a space after ? and success is misspelled "succes"? And you don't need " around the URL, nor do you need the escapes. Did you copy and paste the message, or type it in manually?

Post by justazetz » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:55 am

Please heIp, i got same problem. On order confirmation click this table pops up and nothing happens. Order appears in admin page.

Post by justazetz » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:36 pm

Anyone? I am in deadlock, i got everything finished and working, except this issue.
Will provide any info if needed, thanks.

Post by straightlight » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:16 pm

Your admin - > system - > settings - > edit settings - > mail tab is not properly configured. Ensure to enter the right email configuration before putting your site in production mode.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by justazetz » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:29 pm

Thank you, i configured it. Still don't know if it changed anything, because before configuring it, emails were successfully sent to buyer&seller.
At this moment Error is still there.

Post by straightlight » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:36 pm

If no configurations were changed from the admin mail form tab and suddenly receive those error messages, contact your host by asking them for the new configuration settings. An email configuration may have been changed on your domain. Not a bug with Opencart.

However, if no configurations were done with your emails from Opencart and you were still able to send and receive emails, that means your domain was free-of-will to use emails with sendmail which was really not secured until recently.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by justazetz » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:41 pm

No configurations were done to my emails and this error was there from the beginning. I tried to look for solution everywhere: extensions, now Opencart. So it seems the problem is with provider.
In general, could you tell me, what i should ask my host provider to solve this out?

Post by straightlight » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:34 pm

Ask your hoster what are the new configurations for your email SMTP or sendmail settings or if something has been installed on your domain that would prevent sending emails from the web (POP before SMTP authentication, for instance).

However, if this error message has been there since the beginning, it may simply be a misconfiguration on your end while configuring the form. In both case, request information from your host.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON