Post by rjcalifornia » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:56 pm

By default, languages are browser detected. If the customer comes from china, it will use chinese, if from US then english.. if from a country that you don't have a language for, it will default to your default.

Did you install the new language on your opencart store?

A2 Hosting features: Shared Turbo Boost, Managed Warp 1, Unmanaged Hyper 1, and Warp 2 Turbo

Location - Worldwide

Post by rjcalifornia » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:10 am

dogacankanat wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:33 pm
rjcalifornia wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:56 pm
By default, languages are browser detected. If the customer comes from china, it will use chinese, if from US then english.. if from a country that you don't have a language for, it will default to your default.

Did you install the new language on your opencart store?
Thanks for the response.
Since when languages are detected by browser?
I have some old stores running on 1.5.6.4, and whenever I visit them in INCOGNITO chrome window, they always appear in default language Czech.
But whenever I visit my store on 2.3.0.2 in incognito, it always appears on English.

I have both languages installed in my store. Czech and English and already set the default language as Czech as you can see above screenshot.

If in 2.3.0.2 languages are detected by browser automatically, is there a way to bypass it?
I want store to be delivered always in Czech language first to the visitor, no matter where he is coming from geographically.
Yeah, at least that was on previous versions. Now, if you installed the language and then you added the language, you should be able to see it:
May be your theme is interfering and that's why it is not displaying in that language.

A2 Hosting features: Shared Turbo Boost, Managed Warp 1, Unmanaged Hyper 1, and Warp 2 Turbo

Location - Worldwide

Post by masterross » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:08 am

Hi,
I have same problem!
Any solution?

Pottery Glaze shop