Post by hrevis25 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:51 pm

Hello,
I have a problem, my shipping methods (flat rate, free shipping etc.) does not appear at all in cart.
Any ideas why this is happening??
Thank you.

Post by Johnathan » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:19 pm

Double-check that (1) all your products are marked "Requires Shipping: Yes", and (2) the "Shipping" line item is enabled, in Extensions > Order Totals.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by hrevis25 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:25 am

Yeah that was the problem! I should also do a cleanup (cookies, junk etc.) with Ccleaner and refresh the page!
Thank you very much for your answer! :)

Post by nickceverest » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:39 pm

I too am having problems with shipping selection.
I have followed previous advice and ensured that shipping and estimator are enabled in Order Totals, also that every product has shipping required, but all I get on checking the cart or checking out is a message that no shipping options are available.
I have Advanced Discounts & Fees PRO by OpenCartAddons enabled - could this be causing the issue?

Post by Johnathan » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:04 am

No, an Order Total extension shouldn't interfere with shipping selection. The two systems are separate.

If you're not getting any shipping options, it means your shipping method's settings aren't getting met. Try enabling Flat Rate for all geo zones, and see if that shows up. If it doesn't, then you have something else installed that is restricting shipping methods. Double-check all extensions you've installed, and make sure you don't have one that affects shipping (like limiting it to particular customer groups, currencies, etc.). That should be the only thing causing it if you can't get the Flat Rate method to show up for all geo zones.

Administrator

Post by nickceverest » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:33 pm

Flat Rate and Free Delivery options show up fine. I was wondering whether it was to do with an extension having multiple rates, but City Link appears to work. But Royal Mail and Parcel Force - nowt, nada, zippo.

I was further wondering whether I should re-install the relevant php files?? Not a technical wiz so loath to try that without advice.

Nick

Post by Johnathan » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:10 pm

Uninstalling is unlikely to fix anything, unless you've modified files, but you could always try it. My guess would be your settings in those methods aren't right, if other methods are working fine.

If you can't get it working and need someone to look into it for you, you should post a request in the OpenCart "Commercial Support" forum, which is checked by a number of OpenCart developers. You can also try checking out the OpenCart "Partners" area.

Administrator