Post by Campandfish » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:19 am

I am looking for a developer that can build me a Vehicle Filter that can be set to a specific category or sub-category that will provide matching products to the specific motor vehicle. It must work in the same fashion as the one on the following link: https://www.thule.com/en-gb/gb/roof-rack?q=z5AQRVtdw
I only require Manufacturer | Year | Model
This needs to be able to be imported and exported by CSV where I can stipulate products that match the vehicle exactly. A possibility would be to have a separate column for each product group with a separator of ":" so if there are 3 different suitable product combinations then it would have 3 columns each with the matching products.
It should also have the option to add each group to the shopping cart at the click of a button - But the customer must be able to select all or only part of the combination as not everyone needs all parts.
I would also need to be able to allow the customer to select weather they have Flush Railings, Raised Rails or Fixed Points.

Post by EvolveWebHosting » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:24 am

I think this filter would work: https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... 882&page=2

After that, you could have your import/ export extension modified to make sure that portion of the job works. You can contact us at sales@evolvewebhost.com to help you further.

2 Week FREE Trial of our Shared Hosting plans (DIrectAdmin or cPanel) for new customers
2 Week FREE Trial of Astra Firewall and Malware Scanner
Visit our website for full details and to start your trial today - www.evolvewebhost.com

Location - Denver, Colorado, USA

Post by frank27 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:56 pm

Hello @campansfish,

Please check my PM. Can assist you for your requirement.
Please join me on Skype: cis.am3 for detail discussion

Regards,
Frank J