Post by cool_boi » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:32 am

hello , i think this is new bug/error i don't know , i could not find any topic talking about this

as you can see from the pic , i have 2 of everything in extension list !

how could i fix this?

thank you

Post by uksitebuilder » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:07 pm

Did you upgrade from a previous version ?

Guru Member

Location - United Kindgom

Post by discoverytdi » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:14 pm

My thought's exactly had this when I upgraded from 1.5.6.4 ended up just doing a clean install.

https://www.rvsolar.co.uk/

Location - sunny lancashire UK

Post by uksitebuilder » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:09 pm

Basically you need to just delete the following folders if they exist

admin/controller/dashboard
admin/controller/feed
admin/controller/fraud
admin/controller/module
admin/controller/openbay
admin/controller/payment
admin/controller/shipping
admin/controller/total

admin/language/english

admin/model/fraud
admin/model/openbay
admin/model/payment

admin/view/template/dashboard
admin/view/template/feed
admin/view/template/fraud
admin/view/template/module
admin/view/template/openbay
admin/view/template/payment
admin/view/template/shipping
admin/view/template/total

catalog/controller/module
catalog/controller/openbay
catalog/controller/payment

catalog/language/english

catalog/model/fraud
catalog/model/module
catalog/model/openbay
catalog/model/payment
catalog/model/shipping
catalog/model/total

catalog/view/theme/default/template/module
catalog/view/theme/default/template/payment

The new OC 2.3.0.2 has moved most of those to new locations and so if you upgraded you will have duplicates.

If you have installed extensions, they should be reinstalled (the OC 2302 version at least)

Guru Member

Post by cool_boi » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:45 am

thank you sir uksitebuilder

i have 2 admin folders , 1 under (home/mysite) and the other under (home/mysite/public_html)

so which one i have to delete?

and btw i did not upgrade , i restored a backup due to some errors i made

Post by cool_boi » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:50 am

and also i see that what you wanted me to delete is almost all the folders under admin , are you sure it's safe?

Post by uksitebuilder » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:14 pm

Unless you have some strange configuration, then the public_html/admin folder is the one to keep

Again, if you are certain you are using OC 2302, the those folders I put above are from a previous version of OC, they have all been moved elsewhere, most of which have been moved inside an 'extension' folder

If you have 3rd party modules/extensions installed in those folders I put above, you can keep them as long as you have a compatibility fixed installed.

Guru Member

Post by fishutter » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:10 am

I'm running Journal theme on OC 2200 now, and contemplating on upgrading to 2302. Is there any step-by-step guide? Anything peculiar about such version upgrade? Thanks guys!

Post by discoverytdi » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:28 pm

Hi keep getting this error can't for the life of me figure out where it's coming from
PHP Notice: Undefined index: g-recaptcha-response in /home/rvsolar/public_html/catalog/controller/extension/captcha/google_captcha.php on line 27. recaptcha is showing on the site any help appreciated.

https://www.rvsolar.co.uk/

Location - sunny lancashire UK

Post by Pysiek » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:51 pm

I placed test order using PayPal standard payment method. Everything went thru and got a confirmation. (not email just message at the end). Went back to dashboard and no orders there. Did get the payment in PayPal and on dashboard in bottom left corner under "Recent Activity" it shows that I placed "New Order" and if I click on it it shows me the order details. Why it won't show on dashboard or neither under Sales-->Orders tab ?
Also the error log is empty.One more thing I just noticed. When I go and change the order status to canceled it will show up on dashboard

Opencart version 3.0.3.2

Post by ADD Creative » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:04 pm

Your server most likely didn't receive the IPN from PayPal. Logging into PayPal and looking at your IPN history may help.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by victork » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:25 pm

There is a pagination bug in 2.3.0.2... Let's say I have 4 pages in one category... The count is Ok on every page (for example on page 2 it says: Showing 16 to 30 | 47). But when I go back on the 1st page it says: Showing -14 to 0 | 47...
The correct values should be "Showing 1 to 15 | 47"...

Any ideas about this? ???

Edit: The problem is actually in the link I think, as the problem exists only in the front page. In the admin panel everything is Ok. Actually it happens only when you visit some pages and want to go back to the first page. In the admin section the link for the first pages does NOT add &page=... while on the frontend the link for the first page adds &page={page}

Post by ADD Creative » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:40 pm

Yep, I get the same.

Someone has posted a fix here. https://github.com/opencart/opencart/pull/5232

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Post by victork » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:07 pm

Yes, it works! Thanks a lot about this fix!

Post by knightyme » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:50 am

I have v2.3.0.2 as a new install and everything seems to be working fine, with one exception.

Whenever I attempt to add and option and the required fields, I am met with this error:

Notice: Undefined index: recurring_id in /home/knight21/public_html/roncowart/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 274Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/knight21/public_html/roncowart/admin/controller/startup/error.php:34) in /home/knight21/public_html/roncowart/system/library/response.php on line 12

At first, I thought that it meant that my option wasn't saved and therefore, not on my site. That proved not to be the case. The option does save and it appears to function properly. I just can't find the source of the referenced error nor can I prevent it from happening each time.

Post by ADD Creative » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:26 pm

Edit the product and go to the Recurring tab and delete any entries.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Post by davidcropley » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:27 am

straightlight wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:02 am
visual wrote:Many thanks for your response straightlight :)

I am taking your advice and downloading the latest version to try it again. If it works .. I will update you here.

Basically .. I uploaded to my server and targetted the domain, going to the "install" directory. The webpage just gave me a text response saying "PHP version 5.4 required" .. I hope this explains it, if it happens again this time .. I will post a screenshot of the response.
No problem. However, I have moved your posts in this section regarding the latest version of Opencart. As for PHP v5.4 required, it might be possible that new server requirements may have been taken in effect in order to run the latest version. I would suggest to contact your host to make the proper adjustments with your PHP version installed with your domain.
If you are running on your own personal server I would install the latest php to avoid compatabilty issue. Make sure you update you php versions for other related servers such as apache if you use it. You may have issue with other components that use php... such as your webserver and SQL) so make sure they are all updated. If using linux you can check your version with $php -v and update it with a sudo apt-get install php7.0, although there is more to it than just that so check the forums for you server OS. If you are hosted, your host should provide an option to select which version of php your webserver uses. Out with the old, in with the new.

Post by datazen » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:29 am

Open Cart v2.3.0.2 - New Fresh Install
PHP v5.6.30

Just wanted to point out a few issues I had when working with the new version.

1. Creating a copy of default template and switching to that template (after editing header.tpl) stylesheets are still loaded from /default template.

2. Admin->Extensions->Modules->HTML Module - Changes will not save from code view. When adding/editing Description in "code view" you must switch back out of code view first before changes will save.

Other than these 2 minor issues the install and templating went well. I have been away from the eCommerce scene for the last 2 years and just now getting back to it. I haven't seen OpenCart since that time and have to say it's become a wonderful product. Hats off to the OC Team! Great job and Great Vision!

Best Regards,

Datazen

It’s a common misconception to think that programming and creativity are worlds apart. Give ten programmers a functional specification and each one will produce something unique, an expression of their own voice as a programmer.

Post by HAO » Mon May 15, 2017 5:23 pm

You mentioned the above problem, I have encountered the same situation.

But until now, I do not know how to fix in OpenCart 2.3.0.2, If the problem has been fixed in 2.3.0.3 RC, please also tell us how to deal with?

HAO

Post by webcorvo » Mon May 15, 2017 6:03 pm

I suggest don´t to use the edit of OC
Use https://www.sublimetext.com/3 to edit the code

Opencart Developer - For custom work and support contact @ webcorvo@gmail.com

Location - Lisbon, Portugal