Post by wfdesigns » Fri May 12, 2017 7:39 am

I just installed 2.3.0.2 and the actual site looks fine but the admin page is not right. The top menu of options is not there. It is in text only running down the left side of the page in blue fonts. The page it will let me click on the link and sends me to that page but the menu is still on the left side.

Post by IP_CAM » Fri May 12, 2017 7:56 am

for some reason, your admin stylesheet.css file cannot be found.
Check in your Browser Page Source on, how it is (obviously wrongly) linked,
and check your admin config.php file, you're probably missing a SLASH '/' somewhere...
Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by wfdesigns » Fri May 12, 2017 9:50 am

IP_CAM wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 7:56 am
for some reason, your admin stylesheet.css file cannot be found.
Check in your Browser Page Source on, how it is (obviously wrongly) linked,
and check your admin config.php file, you're probably missing a SLASH '/' somewhere...
Ernie
There is no mention of stylesheet.css anywhere in the config file

Post by EvolveWebHosting » Fri May 12, 2017 10:20 am

wfdesigns wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 7:39 am
I just installed 2.3.0.2 and the actual site looks fine but the admin page is not right. The top menu of options is not there. It is in text only running down the left side of the page in blue fonts. The page it will let me click on the link and sends me to that page but the menu is still on the left side.
The menu was moved to the left side (vertical) of the page in all 2.x versions unlike the 1.5.x versions where the menu was horizontal at the top of the page.

2 Week FREE Trial of our Shared Hosting plans (DIrectAdmin or cPanel) for new customers
2 Week FREE Trial of Astra Firewall and Malware Scanner
Visit our website for full details and to start your trial today - www.evolvewebhost.com

Location - Denver, Colorado, USA