Post by nicklas » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:26 am

I'm nearing the end to get my shop working but one of the problems now is the confirmation emails going out after a successfully checkout.
The payment and shipping info comes 4 times in the order confirmation email. It has always been this way even from the beginning. Got no clue what's causing the error. See attached file for info!

Hope someone could help me out, trying to share my experience myself and I know there's lots of people with knowledge that might can help me to sort this out!

Thanks in advance

email data problem

Post by Qphoria » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:31 am

Why would the email have payment debug data in the payment and shipping address fields? This is crazy. Seems like the payment mod is overwriting the values in the order table with its own debug data. Try another payment like cod or banktransfer and see if it happens with that. If not, then there is something wrong with that payment mod.

Administrator

Post by nicklas » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:23 am

Same thing again, seems like it just adds more and more for every test order I make.
I use Ajax Checkout Lite. Tried to revert back to default but I get problems as well but it doesn't look the same. Getting lots of <br /> and shipping/payment address multiple times.

Post by nicklas » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:06 pm

Anyone got any suggestions?