Post by sbsjr13 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:44 pm

I am looking for a ballpark to finish up a mod that I just dont have time to do.. need these things finished below..

This is Mijoshop, Opencart 2.0.1.0 (Most of the database entries are already done also)

1. admin customer profile has price groups listed to show on front end price changer, groups are done in admin area, price changer dropdown on front end is done(works and changes prices), they are not linked together yet so only groups under a customer profile show on the front end. Pic Attached.

2. admin customer group, has criteria for $$ and weight.. already done, values dont display in text boxes yet(pic shows values in there but only cause i typed em in). This criteria is used for shipping included or not included pricing. Example: customer group MD2, criteria is 1500$ or 500lbs to get shipping included. If they go to the checkout and have not met this criteria, then they are switched to FOB, and they have to pay shipping themselves. Pic Attached.

3. Checkout page auto price group switch, if they do not meet their price group criteria on checkout, then the page will auto switch them to their fallback group(admin>customer profile which is already in place) and they will pay for shipping themselves. Checkout page should give a warning of the price switch and a link back to the store that changes them back to their main customer group so they can add more products to meet their group criteria. **This is the main part I need done**

4. Order Emails must show what price group order was placed under.

5. Minicart, needs to countdown if price group has criteria, if no criteria then standard minicart.

A couple pics of progress..
https://www.merrillmfg.org/images/price-changer2.jpg
https://www.merrillmfg.org/images/price-changer3.jpg

We are a top level supplier, we only sell to wholesalers who are approved prior.. we have two sets of pricing, one with shipping included based on order total $/weight(IE: MD2, MD3, MD5, etc)... and those that the customer pays for shipping(FOB and FOBR). And different price levels in each. Most customers will have 2 price groups, one with shipping included and one not. They will be able to manually change the pricing on the front end of the website(which works already), its just not limited by the groups in a customers profile yet. And the checkout page will auto change them if they did not meet their group criteria.

Thanks!

Post by Thomas005 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:47 am

Greetings !!

as per the details I have sent you the PM please check .

Regards ,
Thomas Johnson

Warm Regards ,
Thomas Johnson
***We do it Better***

Post by sbsjr13 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:12 pm

Sent ya a message back :)

Post by shivankagrawal » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:19 pm

Hello,
Please check my PM and let me know. I have relevant experience in Opencart and ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
email: md@anaisystechnologies.com

Extensions Developed for Opencart | Portfolio Opencart | info@elderberrytech.com