Post by bobdak » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:20 am

We converted from a Miva Merchant site - took about 4 months to do the export and import and design ...

Let me know what is good and bad!! - thanks in advance

bob

https://www.thechristmassleigh.com

Post by sophia2322 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:06 pm

Yellow on dark green background in the sidebar doesnt look good and also the red text is not much readable

Consider changing it to some other light color ... if you need green consider a light green background with white text

Web Hosting Forums | | SEO Score Checker

Location - Midland

Post by EvolveWebHosting » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:20 am

Overall the site looks very nice. I understand the reasoning behind the coloring but I would try to change the yellow and green backgrounds to white if possible in order to make it easier for your viewers to read. They could be on a number of different screen sizes and this may strain their eyes too much.

If sales are good, maybe there's no need but that would be my main suggestion.

A few other things:

Add the SSL site seal to let more people know that your site is safe. Also, there are pages including the account page that are calling insecure links and it prevents the browser from displaying the green padlock.

You may also want to consider putting payment logos in a sidebar or in the footer just to inform the shoppers even more of the types of payments you accept.

Good luck!

Opencart Hosting Plans, Domain Registration, Microsoft and Google Email and More
Visit our website for great deals and most importantly, fast and friendly support - www.evolvewebhost.com

Location - Denver, Colorado, USA