Post by blmg911 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:06 am

Does anyone know of any wire framing programmes? Been looking for a good one for a long time. I don't mind paying for one or using a free one!

Just wondering what everyone else uses?

Post by labeshops » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:20 am

What are you looking to do? I used to teach 3d animation using Lightwave 3D and it is still my favorite for wireframe modeling or animation, but it really depends on the complexity of what you are doing. It might be overkill for simple applications.

Running Opencart v3.0.3.2 with multi-stores and the default template from https://www.labeshops.com which has links to all my stores.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA

Post by blmg911 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:29 am

labeshops wrote:What are you looking to do? I used to teach 3d animation using Lightwave 3D and it is still my favorite for wireframe modeling or animation, but it really depends on the complexity of what you are doing. It might be overkill for simple applications.
Sounds pretty awesome, however I mean wire framing website design, so to plan where navigation bars go, buttons and module layouts.

Like you mentioned, Lightwave seems very complex, maybe something more simple ;D

Post by labeshops » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:58 am

blmg911 wrote:
labeshops wrote:What are you looking to do? I used to teach 3d animation using Lightwave 3D and it is still my favorite for wireframe modeling or animation, but it really depends on the complexity of what you are doing. It might be overkill for simple applications.
Sounds pretty awesome, however I mean wire framing website design, so to plan where navigation bars go, buttons and module layouts.

Like you mentioned, Lightwave seems very complex, maybe something more simple ;D
Ah lol. Guess I'm too old school. I use pen and paper to plot out website design and to me, wireframe means 3D models. lol

Running Opencart v3.0.3.2 with multi-stores and the default template from https://www.labeshops.com which has links to all my stores.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA

Post by blmg911 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:14 am

labeshops wrote:
blmg911 wrote:
labeshops wrote:Ah lol. Guess I'm too old school. I use pen and paper to plot out website design and to me, wireframe means 3D models. lol
Nothing wrong with been old skool I love a bit of pen and paper work, I tend to change me mind a lot though so a digital UI with pre-created essential components would be useful.

Post by blmg911 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:28 pm

UPDATE:

app.moqups.com (IN BROWSER)

https://www.sketchapp.com (MAC ONLY)

These are the two piece of software which I found, both work really well! Mocups is great for real time collaboration.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone.