Post by damodaranudas » Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:21 am

The famous extensions has a large no. of comments and the only way to search is going page by page... There are extensions with 30 or more pages full of answers to common issues.

With a URL parameter we would be able to see 100 comments per page or more, it would be easier to found something with the browser search if all the comments were in a single page.

Is there such URL for example&limit=500 to set the amount of comments per page at OC website?

Thanks

Location - Colombia

Post by IP_CAM » Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:27 am

limit=500
I recall doing this with archive.org, years ago, setting the limit to 10 K Pages, when 'ripping' old everysoft.com Mod-Pages.
And it worked very well! ;)

But one cannot place the top banner so many times, if the amount of products per page gets bigger on the extension section. :-\

Therefore, I find it easier to use Google, by use of, i.E.:

Code: Select all

add+custom+content+to+buyer+email site:opencart.com
or then:

Code: Select all

add+custom+content+to+buyer+email site:forum.opencart.com
chances are much greater, not to waste lots of time, trying out, how to find something... ;D

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by damodaranudas » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:09 am

I was asking for no limits for amount of comments in an extension, the following extension, 492 comments, requires to see 25 pages of comments, but there are extensions with thousands of comments

If I'm looking for certain issue which someone could ask and get answers before there's no way for me than wait for the author reply even if the same question was asked before, or in the worst of the cases, search page by page if someone did the same query :)

As there is not a search box in the comments, like themeforest or many others, then to allow show all comments in a single page editing the url would let us find answers using the search function of the browser while the search box for comments is integrated in the OC website.

Location - Colombia

Post by asenath » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:50 pm

A new Extension, “Data Source: Google Custom Search Engine” is now available for download. Comments and feedback can be left here but if you discover any issues, please post it on the issue tracker.

Post by JJesica » Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:11 am

Ok, Got It, Thanks for sharing the valuable information.

agencia de viajes a la india | viaje a la india

Location - India