Post by djbosanac » Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:55 am

Hello all,

I have a question about themes.

I am currently looking for a new design for a shop.

This shop is doing well lately, and they want now a new design which is even better for the consumer.

It is a shop for sports supplements such as protein / shakes etc.
On the Internet I only those health shops, but it must be (tougher) not healhty.

Are there any sites where I can buy some tougher (theme). The budget is not super high, so I have to cover the costs myself.

.version 1.5.6.4 not 2.0 for now.

....Only God Can Judge Me....

Location - Saarland, Germany

Post by rmullaney77 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:22 am

Modifying themes is not really that difficult and a lot less than having someone create a new one.

Start off with one that is the layout you want then modify images and colors from there ;)

--------------------------------------------------
My BlogMy ExtensionsOpenCart Templates

Location - Tampa, Florida

Post by djbosanac » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:55 am

Hi there,

It must be a theme what pops out, because there is 1 company (his rival) it must be better than just add new colors or pictures.

On opencart there are not many or totaly not any kind of theme that realy pops out when it comes to sports nutrion supplements.

On google i have found this: http://www.templatemonster.com/virtuema ... 49454.html
this looks realy nice, but cant find nothing what pops same colorish or layout on opencart,
- This link, only it is for older versions of virtuamart so thats not helping :(

....Only God Can Judge Me....

Location - Saarland, Germany

Post by rmullaney77 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:04 pm

It probably wouldn't take much for an OC theme developer to convert that you. I cannot suggest one (have not worked directly with them), but the developers that post their themes in the extension directory might be a good start...

Filters: Themes, Commercial, 2.0.1.1
http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... load_id=39

Was simply trying to get you to look at templates by layout vs theme. Not easy for many to look past what they see... its all colors and images if you can look at it that way ;)

Post by Websiteinc » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:43 pm

If you cant find a theme you like thn find a simular theme layout then you can either find a theme with a simular layount and modify it to "pop out" or get a custom theme designed both of which we could help you with. if you want to discuss in more detail drop me an email info@websiteinc.co.uk

Visit:www.websiteinc.co.uk - Email: Info@websiteinc.co.uk - Skype:websiteinc - Twiiter:@websiteinc - Facebook.com/websiteinc

Post by rmullaney77 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:39 pm

Seems they liked this virtuemart template, so maybe just send them a PM with a price for making that one an OC template ;)