Post by unipoliza » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:05 pm

I've tried some hostings but one of them I will never recomend to noone, 1and1, it's slow and the support is so bad. Dinahosting is one of the est that I tried.

El mejor comparador de seguros de hogar http://www.unipoliza.com/.

Post by Hostel » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:46 pm

I used to have my host in RedCoruna.es, but the support that they offer is too poor and don't have solutions for many problems. Now I'm using Webempresa.com and it works so good, and have 24/7 perfect support atention.

Good luck with your choise!

Los mejores hornos de conveccion en www.lahostelera.com asi como la mejor selección de maquinaria para hosteleria.

Post by bcnadvisors » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:27 pm

Whitout dubt, Dinahosting.com!!!

La mejor inmobiliaria lujo Barcelona bcnadvisors.com con los mejores pisos, casas y mansiones de lujo

Post by Xacon » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:35 pm

The host depends of your needs.

If you want 24/7 support i would choose dinahosting as bcnadvisors said, but its a bit expensive anyway they solve any problem.

Hope it helps!!!

CEO de [url=http://www.mudanzasbarcelona.pro"]mudanzas Barcelona .pro[/url] las mudanzas mas económicas y eficaces en barcelona.

Post by sandwich » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:21 pm

Hostinger is one of the best that I've tried.
Good luck

Los mejores precios en panel sandwich teja y fachada en www.panelsandwich.org.

Post by aywebtech77 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:49 pm

Thanks for the details about VPS and Devoted. We just got placed on an AMD Opteron holder. So far so good:) It's really something going from distributed to this but our clients really required it.

Post by jkrish3249 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:06 pm

Thanks for sharing informative post. Most of the small ecommerce owners are unaware of hosting and getting down at peak hours. I would suggest cloud hosting will give 100% uptime and it might be a huge factor to decrease bounce rate of your website.

Uni-emerchant | Taxi Mobility

Post by Avvici » Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:12 am

It's no problem. I need to revise the post because so much changes so often. Thanks though

Expert Member

Location - Asheville, NC

Post by Avvici » Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:27 am

If you say so lol :)

Expert Member

Location - Asheville, NC

Post by Tcalp » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:27 pm

Looks like EIG has acquired Arvixe, not that they are a 'top tier' provider, but should be interesting to see how it affects them long term.

Increase Page Speed (#1 rated commercial extension on OpenCart Marketplace)
15in1 Essential Extensions Value Pack Premium Customer Testimonials Reward Points Extended Admin Security Lockdown Suite

irc.freenode.net #opencart

Post by sana.khan » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:54 am

I know how people can be happy with hostgator. They are simply horrible and highly unprofessional.

I've never been fond of shared hosting to be honest. Life got much better when we got a reseller hosting account with a dedicated Class C IP for just $24 bucks.

Opencart Web Designers

Post by Newbster » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:22 pm

RvTasks
Welcome to RvTasks Hosting, we are a reliable hosting service that just started right before the new year of 2015. We are very direct when it comes down to our customers and having their needs being met with what kind of packages they are willing to pay for. We are a friendly small business and we are very profound when it comes down to the readiness and preferences that we receive back from our customers.

Used these preferences for each hosting package below:
•Web Hosting Made Affordable & Reliable
•UNLIMITED Disk Space
•UNLIMITED Bandwidth
•EASY Control Panel
•Free Website Templates Team Builder
•99.9% Uptime Guarantee
•45 Day Money Back Guarantee
•24/7/365 Technical Support

Standard Hosting 1.99/Month
5 GB up to 5000 Bandwidth
Make money with your own web hosting business!

Advanced Hosting 3.00/Month
20 GB up to 200000 Bandwidth
Dedicated hosting for your webbing needs!

Unlimited Packages 7.00/Month
50 GB up to 500000 Bandwidth
Reliable packages for your shared business!

Please visit our website for more information. www.rvtasks.com

Post by wda » Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:34 am

Great hosting information resource - many thanks.

I think finding cheap hosting can usually spiral down to the pits of the internet to service providers that are not big names and are gone in a year or so. If your project requires low cost hosting, always purchase the domain name from a registrar and setup the DNS accordingly. Don’t purchase the domain name through the hosting company unless they are a registrar and keep regular backups stored offline. Most people don’t contemplate what they will need to do should their hosting company fold. This happened to a client of mine many years ago and it took about 8 weeks to regain control of their domains.

You get what you pay for usually and finding a great hosting provider can be worth their weight in gold.
I would suggest cloud hosting will give 100% uptime

wow ::)

Web Design Adelaide

wda

Location - Adelaide

Post by aaron4osu » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:54 pm

Can I get some updated recommendations for a hosting provider. I'm currently using hostgator on a shared plan and it's really slow. I have 2000+ sku's which I think contributes to the 7 to 10 second page load times. I'm hoping a better provider might help. Any reconditions would be greatly appreciated.

Post by kishwar » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:42 pm

Hi,
We have had the below experience during hosting our online shopping website http://www.siennaonline.com

Shared hosting from godaddy - Cannot eve handle 10 concurrent users. Cannot use the import export plugins due to limited memory.

Virtual Private Server from softlayer - Depends upon the configuration chosen. We had a 1gb ram, 2 core cpu. It could at max handle 50 concurrent users. We can modify server configuration as per our wish to support plugins like bulk import export.

Post by webdaddie » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:19 am

Have you tested Nametyper (https://www.nametyper.com/)?

We (Webdaddie HB) use them and they offer a one click install (like everyone else though) but the speed is just amazing. And you can always see the load on the server your account is located on. It is usually about 20-40% peaking at 55% for us. We have been with NameTyper since 2004 when we registered our company.

I am unsure how it will handle really big opencart sites though, but in our case the load-time is below 1 second according to pingdom tools, but I have also put several days into optimizing the site, in the start it took about 1.2-1-4 seconds which was good also :)

Other then that, they have the best domain name registrations, we have over 10 different sites and 3 of those site names where generated in the domain name generator.

I assume that if you run really big sites, then VPS and dedicated is the only choice, but for sites with ~1000 visitors a day then I think shared hosting is just as good as long as it is not overloaded.

Post by markjacks » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:30 am

Hi, just one problem that I found here, there's no "Support" section. How do users as for help just in case?

Post by TheDoctor88 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:15 pm

wda wrote:Great hosting information resource - many thanks.

You get what you pay for usually and finding a great hosting provider can be worth their weight in gold.
Yes, I definitely agree with you. You get what you pay for. :)

Post by motofox » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:42 pm

Hi, im currently with arvixe on there basic shared service, its terribly slow most of the time.
How hard is it to transfer your opencart site and domain name to another host ? Im planning on transfering to WXhosting

Thanks
martin

Post by Alex - A2Hosting » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:54 am

motofox wrote:Hi, im currently with arvixe on there basic shared service, its terribly slow most of the time.
How hard is it to transfer your opencart site and domain name to another host ? Im planning on transfering to WXhosting

Thanks
martin
I am sorry to hear you are not satisfied with our hosting services. I'd like to look into the issues you have described so could you please reply or PM me with your domain name and/or billing username? Alternatively, you can reach me on alex.ali@arvixe.com

Alex - alex@a2hosting.com