Post by SavSiteDesign » Fri May 03, 2013 9:40 pm

I have opencart running with the same extensions on multiple sites, but only one is giving me the following error... I am beyond perplexed.

When saving modifications on a product in version is 1.5.5.1 I receive the following...

Notice: Undefined index: points in /home/www/shop/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 121Notice: Undefined index: weight in /home/www/shop/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 167Notice: Undefined index: weight_prefix in /home/www/shop/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 167Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/shop/admin/index.php:85) in /home/www/shop/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_controller.php on line 28Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/shop/admin/index.php:85) in /home/www/shop/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_controller.php on line 29

Thanks in advance!!!

Post by ckati » Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:54 pm

Hi Guys

I Have same problem on my website pls help us :)

Notice: Undefined index: stock_status_id in /home/pmobilp4/public_html/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 121Notice: Undefined index: weight_class_id in /home/pmobilp4/public_html/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 121Notice: Undefined index: length_class_id in /home/pmobilp4/public_html/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 121Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/pmobilp4/public_html/admin/index.php:81) in /home/pmobilp4/public_html/system/engine/controller.php on line 28Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/pmobilp4/public_html/admin/index.php:81) in /home/pmobilp4/public_html/system/engine/controller.php on line 29

ckati

Post by vsdev » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:50 am

same problem here.

Post by MarketInSG » Fri May 02, 2014 11:04 pm

just a quick one to anyone searching for this.

Try increasing your server max_input_vars limit and max_post_size limit

Guru Member

Location - Singapore

Post by paynechia » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:21 am

MarketInSG wrote:just a quick one to anyone searching for this.

Try increasing your server max_input_vars limit and max_post_size limit
Hi MarketInSG,

I have requested my host provider to change the values for me. The problem still exists. I noticed that the Local value is greater than the values in Master in the phpinfo();

magic_quotes_gpc
Local: Off ; Master: On

max_execution_time
Local: 300 ; Master: 30

max_input_vars
Local: 2000 ; Master: 1000

Do we need to set same value for both Local and Master for items above?

Highly appreciate for your advise.

Post by MarketInSG » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:51 pm

you need to set it such that the value shows max_post_size and max_input_vars with huge values enough for you to post your data. when you run phpinfo(), you should see the values you set reflected

Guru Member

Location - Singapore

Post by primmarket » Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:29 am

I was experiencing the same errors and I believe it was due to a very high number of options attached to each product. Every time I edited a product and saved I'd get the errors. It's an easy fix though.

Edit the php.ini file inside the admin folder and add:
max_input_vars = 30000;
max_post_size = 30000;

Increase if needed but 30000 did the trick for me.

Post by stkontra » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:21 pm

primmarket wrote:
Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:29 am
I was experiencing the same errors and I believe it was due to a very high number of options attached to each product. Every time I edited a product and saved I'd get the errors. It's an easy fix though.

Edit the php.ini file inside the admin folder and add:
max_input_vars = 30000;
max_post_size = 30000;

Increase if needed but 30000 did the trick for me.
Absolute lifesaver!!!! Thank you so much.
Worked for me.