Post by srhall2314 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:17 pm

When I place an order with authorize.net the order gets processed by authorize.net and the store but the user never gets forwarded past the "please wait" piece.

Has anyone seen this? Any advice?

Thanks,
Scott
Last edited by i2Paq on Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic moved

Post by srhall2314 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:24 pm

Bump-- Help if anyone knows.

Post by hoo91 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:18 pm

I'm having this same issue with Authorize.net.

Scott, did you ever find the fix?

Post by bearcanrun » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:22 pm

I'm having same problems with PayPal Pro. I'm getting confirmation emails and the transaction is posting properly in PayPal so I know it's working, it's just not getting the proper feedback to move on.

Post by vicfit49 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:04 pm

I am having the same problem with authorize.net. If somebody could point us in the right direction to correct this...it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Post by kimble » Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:34 am

Just installed OC and setup Payment with Authorize.net and I too am experiencing the same issue. I've seen several threads with this very same issue listed within this community, seems like a trend.

Anyone find a solution yet? Please post if you have.

Post by Corys8646 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:36 am

Having the same problem with authorize. Anyone find a solution?

Post by rcsmith09 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:53 pm

bump - Same problem here. Authorize.net is the payment gateway. Admin gets the confirmation but don't get past the "please wait!" icon in the checkout..... anyone found a work around?

Post by Daniel » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:51 am

its not the Authorize.net module. the misake is in the model order.php script.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by Qphoria » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:24 am

Daniel wrote:its not the Authorize.net module. the misake is in the model order.php script.
I assume you mean this one:
http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... order_info

That fix should fix the please wait then

Administrator

Post by rcsmith09 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:30 pm

Hi guys,

Thanks for the response. Sorry to be a pain but this didn't work. Here is the update:

on my order.php file I replaced the old code with:

if ($order_query->row['payment_address_format']) {
$format = $order_query->row['payment_address_format'];
} else {
$format = '{firstname} {lastname}' . "\n" . '{company}' . "\n" . '{address_1}' . "\n" . '{address_2}' . "\n" . '{city} {postcode}' . "\n" . '{zone}' . "\n" . '{country}';
}

But I am still receiving the "please wait!"... and again the admin did receive the confirmation from Authorize.net and the transaction was processed just unable to get to the confirmation page.

Post by rcsmith09 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:49 pm

Fixed. Bought qphoria AIM module.

Post by Xndyr » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:41 pm

Hello,

I am also having this same problem. I have both Authorize.net and Paypal modules installed with my OpenCart server, but neither will go past the "Please Wait" message. As the member above posted, if you click on the button a second time then the page will refresh, but the average shopper may not think to do that. (also, the button becomes disabled, not allowing a second click in IE, but you can click it a 2nd time in Chrome or Firefox).

I have run the transactions in a test mode and can verify that the transactions for both Auth.net and Paypal appear to be completing (confirmation emails sent, orders created in databse, etc), but the checkout page just won't display the confirmation.

I read the two responses in this thread that indicate that a solution exists, but the pasted code didn't work for me, and I was hoping for something a bit more "official" as to a direct, appropriate fix to the problem (since it is supposed to be somewhere in the order.php file, and not the two modules in question).

Thanks, any help would be appreciated.

Post by Qphoria » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:08 am

Qphoria wrote:
Daniel wrote:its not the Authorize.net module. the misake is in the model order.php script.
I assume you mean this one:
http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... order_info

That fix should fix the please wait then
This really should fix it.

Administrator

Post by Xndyr » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:50 am

you're right. that did fix the problem. not sure why it didn't work the first time I tried to make the change; but i did find the error log in the Admin content and the last entry in there pointed me to the file mentioned above, and the line number exactly correct as well. nice to have the extra confirmation there,

this time when i made the change i only changed the short section of text that was incorrect instead of the whole line, and it seemed to work.

thanks for the quick response.

Post by kimble » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:42 am

I wish I could say this fixed my issue, however I continue to see the "Please wait!" message on the checkout / confirmation page. It never continues on from that page, plus there is no record showing a sale had been made and not error shown in the logs.

Any suggestions?

Just to let you know I'm running OpenCart on Windows 2003 (IIS6), with MySQL and PHP5.

The site is not live to the public yet but you can view it here: https://www.piercecountylibrary.org/store/

Administrator

Post by kimble » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:37 am

Yeah... I already applied that change in order.php and it still hangs, no errors in the log and no sales shown.

Also, I just upgraded from 1.4.4 to v1.4.6 Released 29th March, 2010. I noticed this fix was addressed in that release. So the suggestion to apply it again is mot.

Any other suggestions????

Post by matthewtrefz » Fri May 14, 2010 2:38 am

I too am having the same issue. I even bought the Qphoric AIM module. Now instead of getting the "Please Wait" I get "Error: The transaction has been processed".
The orders are in fact processed.
Also the items are not removed from the shopping cart. I assume, that is related to the same issue.

I am using OC 1.4.7. The error existed prior to the upgrade.

Post by Qphoria » Fri May 14, 2010 2:40 am

This is the first I've heard of my authnet module having any issues. Sounds like there is some communication issue. I use my latest authnet module on my live site.. never seen that

Administrator