Post by billynoah » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:43 pm

Can we please get a bit more width on the extension colorbox images? Most of these are screenshots and 500px wide is just not enough. A wider aspect ratio would be fine.

700px wide perhaps? Anything to get closer to a computer screen's dimensions would be great.

Post by cwswebdesign » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:39 am

billynoah wrote:Can we please get a bit more width on the extension colorbox images? Most of these are screenshots and 500px wide is just not enough. A wider aspect ratio would be fine.

700px wide perhaps? Anything to get closer to a computer screen's dimensions would be great.
+1 for this!

This account is inactive. Look for us under the name 'EvolveWebHosting' and contact us under that username.

Thanks!

Location - USA

Post by uNeverNo » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:16 pm

+1! This request is indeed an urgent one. If you take a sreenshot the whole page of your opencart site and upload it to the extension store, its lightbox will be quite blurry. Hi, opencart team, please fix this annoying problem ASAP.

Post in the forum yet no one's willing to help? Contact me for free opencart coding or configuration assistance. Reach me at uneverno1986#gmail.com(replace # with @). But no free extension development request. Sorry about that :( It could take a few days to make a complicated mod.

If you feel I have helped, a donation is optional and appreciated. Image