Post by dfeenstra75 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:14 pm

Hello everyone,
I'm working on finalizing a B2B webshop with dropshipping (I offer dropshipping of my products).

Each off my custommers wil have hunderds to thousands of different delivery addresses that for the most wil be used only 1 time.
Now it works so that you choose delivery address existing or new that you create.
If you create new it is standardthat this is stored in address book

I wish an option so that a new address is not standard stored in adressbook until you choose to store it in addressbook.

As each address is in stored default in the address book every customer address book of hundreds or even thousands of addresses which for the most only once wil be used.

Who knows if this is a solution?
greeting

Daniel Feenstra

Post by grgr » Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:02 pm

My dropship mod deals with this but it only works on the deafault checkout at the moment...

-
Image Image Image Image
VIEW ALL EXTENSIONS * EXTENSION SUPPORT * WEBSITE * CUSTOM REQUESTS

Location - UK

Post by dfeenstra75 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:30 pm

grgr wrote:My dropship mod deals with this but it only works on the deafault checkout at the moment...
Hello,
Thank you for the reply. Looks like this is what i'm looking for.
Have send this to developper of my webshop to hear or we use the standard checkout.
Regards

Daniël

Post by dfeenstra75 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:28 pm

It works great this module.
only 1 point to inprove: remember the dropshipping adres til the moment the custommer checks out or loggs out from the system.
Now when i payments fails or for another reason the custommer has to go back in the shop he has to fill in the info again.

Daniël

Post by grgr » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:43 pm

dfeenstra75 wrote:It works great this module.
only 1 point to inprove: remember the dropshipping adres til the moment the custommer checks out or loggs out from the system.
Now when i payments fails or for another reason the custommer has to go back in the shop he has to fill in the info again.

Daniël
Did spot your comment and I will look into it. There are some other upgrades I need to do to it anyway.

-
Image Image Image Image
VIEW ALL EXTENSIONS * EXTENSION SUPPORT * WEBSITE * CUSTOM REQUESTS

Location - UK

Post by dfeenstra75 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:45 pm

oke great :-)

Post by sketchi » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:57 pm

Looking for something like this for OpenCart 2.3. Is this mod still available and where can I find it?