Post by Daniel » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:24 pm

carpelux wrote:I still haven't seen any response from developers on the Klarna bug where the amount sent to klarna is 100 times lower than what is seen OC. I had a chat with klarna the other day and they have a few other clients beside us that can't roll out version 1.5.5.1 because of this.

Maybe this thread is the wrong place to report bugs, if so I'd be happy if some one could direct me to a proper place where the bug could be reported.

Also, if the bug is known but not planned to be resolved it would be very good to get a notice of that so it would be possible to plan for alternate ways to act.
if klarna contacted me about this i would look into it. since they haven't i don't have a clue about any issues.

you might want to go through the latest commits

https://github.com/opencart/opencart/commits/v1.5.5.1

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by mjutras » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:26 am

Daniel wrote:
mjutras wrote:Not sure if the cause is the hosting service hostpapa.ca, but I've setup 1.5.5.1 from their Cpanel.
I tried on 2 different domains as I did some changes in the first one just to rule this out, both have same result.
After a fresh install, I have set to confirm an agreement (anyone) in the Returns section. If I click on the agreement, instead of opening a pop-up like it does on the check-out page it opens a full page and requires the back browser button to go back to the website.

I have posted this there http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=98945 but I figured here is a better place.

Mike
do you think its a joke that you explain a problem but don't post a link to your site!
Wow! looks like you didn't get a coffee this morning!
Well here is my site http://www.jabit.ca/opencart it looks more like opencart's site doesn't it? fresh install as I pointed out (it was quite easy to read actually) so... my site, your site, anyone's site is probably all the same right? (no joke) your response is sad actually!

Post by i2Paq » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:58 pm

mjutras wrote:Wow! looks like you didn't get a coffee this morning!
Well here is my site http://www.jabit.ca/opencart it looks more like opencart's site doesn't it? fresh install as I pointed out (it was quite easy to read actually) so... my site, your site, anyone's site is probably all the same right? (no joke) your response is sad actually!
How do you suppose that "we" can test on an issue if no link to the site with the issue is provided?

We have many people with "an issue" shouting and screaming they need a solution A.S.A.P. and expect it 5 minutes after they post there topic.
In 99% it is server related or it turns out not to be a clean install, in most cases an upgrade.

We provide support for free, and we request all the info and tools to self test if someone reports a problem.

Clicking "add-to-cart" on you home-page does noting, so there is another issue as well.

You also need to provide us with a test account with items we can return.

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by pprmkr » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:04 pm

Daniel wrote:
mjutras wrote:Not sure if the cause is the hosting service hostpapa.ca, but I've setup 1.5.5.1 from their Cpanel.
I tried on 2 different domains as I did some changes in the first one just to rule this out, both have same result.
After a fresh install, I have set to confirm an agreement (anyone) in the Returns section. If I click on the agreement, instead of opening a pop-up like it does on the check-out page it opens a full page and requires the back browser button to go back to the website.

I have posted this there http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=98945 but I figured here is a better place.

Mike
do you think its a joke that you explain a problem but don't post a link to your site!
I can confirm this 'bug'

Function insert in catalog/controller/account/return.php does not load colorbox script and stylesheet.

At line 302 Add:

Code: Select all

$this->document->addScript('catalog/view/javascript/jquery/colorbox/jquery.colorbox-min.js');
		$this->document->addStyle('catalog/view/javascript/jquery/colorbox/colorbox.css');
i2Paq wrote:Clicking "add-to-cart" on you home-page does noting, so there is another issue as well.
HTTP_SERVER is set to http://jabit.ca/opencart. When entering on different domain, Ajax scripts don't work.
Edit .htaccess and add after RewriteBase

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} !^jabit.ca/opencart$ [NC]
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://jabit.ca/opencart/$1 [L,R=301]

Location - Netherlands

Post by mjutras » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:17 pm

i2Paq,

I was not in a rush, I understand it is opensource and free and was just pointing out the issue to be helpful to others.
I didn't indicate my URL at first because I didn't have one, was just testing version 1.5.5.1 and I didn't think it was needed since it was a fresh install with no mods so I was kind of expecting a "yep its a bug" or "nope its your hosting company", nothing more.

There is a way to ask for more info and I believe the way you asked was the right way. Daniel's response was frustrating but I understand better now after looking at his reputation.

But thank you for your time.

Last but not least!

pprmkr,

This is what I call serious support,
It's not the amount but the gesture that counts!

Thank you, issues resolved.

Mike

Post by Jun-E-Jay » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:25 pm

Hi,

I just installed OpenCart 1.5.5.1 and I cant get the email manager to work? I fill in all the fields and when I press Send, I get the error "warning: message required" eventhough I wrote a message...

Can anyone help?

Cheers,
Michel

Post by hersya » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:04 pm

hello,

dont know if its for you bugs or not because only get error if type the page directly. :D, Its in success controller (success page after complete order ) there is no check if there is an item order or not like in checkout/checkout cotroller

if you directly access http://demo.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... ut/success you will get Notice: Undefined index: last_order_id in /home/opencart/public_html/demo/catalog/controller/checkout/success.php on line 68

for me i just simple copy paste from checkout/checkout controller and put it in success controller

if ((!$this->cart->hasProducts() && empty($this->session->data['vouchers'])) || (!$this->cart->hasStock() && !$this->config->get('config_stock_checkout'))) {
	  		$this->redirect($this->url->link('checkout/cart'));

Post by hersya » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:06 pm

Jun-E-Jay wrote:Hi,

I just installed OpenCart 1.5.5.1 and I cant get the email manager to work? I fill in all the fields and when I press Send, I get the error "warning: message required" eventhough I wrote a message...

Can anyone help?

Cheers,
Michel
how many message character do you write?

Post by JAB Creations » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:12 am

Greetings! So I've setup a site for someone with free shipping for $50.00+ orders. The problem is that any amount (a few tests between $12~$35) that is obviously less then the $50.00 threshold still shows free shipping in the checkout page.

I've created a stackoverflow page. The site is pureenergyvapes[com] (not yet ready to be indexed by search engines). No need to purchase items, simply adding an item to the cart and then proceeding to checkout will allow you to see that free shipping is incorrectly applied. I've gone through a pretty reasonable amount of PHP code though it's coded in a really different style than how I code.

Post by cheepnis » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:29 pm

Jun-E-Jay, that email bug was fixed here:

http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=94557

http://www.CheesyFlix.com

Post by klarnafredrik » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:29 pm

cosmo wrote:I built my way around it.
Prices in the store are displayed without decimals, ex: 200 kr
Since the klarna module use the same currency function, the price is sent in the xml as 200. Klarna requires two extra zeros since it requests a double, so I need to send 20000 in the xml.

Simply and ugly hacked, for now by just multiplying the price (or value if it's a total) by 100.
Set 2 as value in "Decimal places" (System > Localisation > Currencies) for the currency in question.
On the frontend this will display as 200,00, and be sent to Klarna as 20000. Is there no decimals it will be sent as 200.

Post by whoisuncle » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:35 am

Meta description is not showing up on home page

Post by Gaytan » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:04 pm

Sorry, did NOT read through 9 pages of previous post(s)..... Just posted this on Github:

'$' sign showing up instead of 'euro sign'; US currency while Euro standard option!!
OpenCart 1.5.5.1 clean install. VQmod latest version..

Two currencies installed; British Pound & Euro.

When opening my shop on Android phone(s) and or SR Ware Iron (Chrome fork), I get US currency on my shop; despite clicking again Dutch flag or British flag for their currencies.

Guess this is urgent .. or... Amounts are really in US Dollar as well!
I only wish to deal in euro's.

Edit: The skin you see now has NOT modified any files; purely upload in catalog/view/theme & the template.png's...
Nothing else.

Rgrds,
Ed
Netherlands

Edit: EMPTYING browser cache solves problems instantly! Euro's appearing correctly!

Location - Arnhem, Netherlands

Post by siteadvice » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:33 pm

Pamella wrote:Something wrong with tag(s), is not ?

My 'Example' tag link to index.php?route=product/search&tag=Example but... "There is no product that matches the search criteria." !

Any idea about how to fix it ;-) like with v1.5.4.1 may be ?
Any news on this?

For the time being, I have changed this line in \catalog\controller\product\product.php from...

'href' => $this->url->link('product/search', 'tag=' . trim($tag))
to...

'href' => $this->url->link('product/search', 'search=' . trim($tag))
It's a workaround but it's a lot better than a search page with no results.

inframes.com Website Design with Opencart, Wordpress, Lucee and bespoke application design and development

Post by Daniel » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:31 pm

siteadvice wrote:
Pamella wrote:Something wrong with tag(s), is not ?

My 'Example' tag link to index.php?route=product/search&tag=Example but... "There is no product that matches the search criteria." !

Any idea about how to fix it ;-) like with v1.5.4.1 may be ?
Any news on this?

For the time being, I have changed this line in \catalog\controller\product\product.php from...

'href' => $this->url->link('product/search', 'tag=' . trim($tag))
to...

'href' => $this->url->link('product/search', 'search=' . trim($tag))
It's a workaround but it's a lot better than a search page with no results.
was fixed ages ago. the fix is in github. you would have to search it out yourself.

https://github.com/opencart/opencart

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by mondokat » Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:42 am

Daniel wrote: was fixed ages ago. the fix is in github. you would have to search it out yourself.

https://github.com/opencart/opencart
So when is the next release coming out, or are we expected to fetch from github all the time now?

:D :-\

Post by Daniel » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:26 pm

no eta yet. a lot of changes are happening in the next version. we are adding loads of html5 stuff and integrating bootstrap.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by novatheme » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:30 am

Opencart 1.5.5.1
Show: limit
Bug in
index.php?route=product/special
Cannot change limit products
Please check
Best regards

Post by Daniel » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:02 pm

novatheme wrote:Opencart 1.5.5.1
Show: limit
Bug in
index.php?route=product/special
Cannot change limit products
Please check
Best regards
been reported and fixed on github

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by JNeuhoff » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:45 pm

How many of the bugs reported on this forum thread have actually been fixed on the stable 1.5.5.1 branch, as opposed to the still-in-development 1.6 branch of OpenCart?

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member