Post by gail315 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:12 am

Hi,

I will pay someone to help me fix issues with a few of the modules.

1. TOTAL IMPORT PRO I have this and only part is working. It use to work great until I had it updated. I need it working right again:
a. Product Update
b. New Products Import
c. All image update
I can give you all the info. These processes are currently setup on my system but not working correctly as the IMAGES are not being updated.

2. OnePageCheckout The Social Toolbar on this page only, is not displaying correctly and the Featured Carousel is showing on this page but should not. (FYI, this is a multi-store setup.)

I can pay via Paypal or Payoneer. Please let me know the cost and timeline.
Gail

Post by hostjars » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:05 am

Hi Gail,

Just replying on the note of Total Import PRO we are not aware of any issues with the recent versions causing product updates or new product imports to fail. If you have any information on this it would be very helpful and we will of course resolve it, if there is an issue.

Regarding the images. If your images are on remote servers e.g http://www.somedomain.com/images/image-001.jpg

The image is downloaded by the import process only if image-001.jpg does not already exist on the server. This is to prevent massive bandwidth usage by downloading every image every time an import runs.

If you are looking to update a particular subset of images this way you can delete or move the originals out of your images/data folders and rerun the importer. New ones will be downloaded.

If you are using direct references to images on your server e.g data/image-001.jpg. There should be no issues updating the images.

I hope that helps.

Mods: Total Import PRO | Any Feed PRO | XML Input PRO |
CSV Import PRO

Post by gail315 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:28 am

My images are on a remote server. The Total Import PRO is not adding the images onto my server to the products that already exist but don't have images.

Please advise.

Post by gail315 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:56 am

I FOUND THE SOLUTION TO THE BUG IN THE TOTAL IMPORT PRO!!! :P
Just replying on the note of Total Import PRO we are not aware of any issues with the recent versions causing product updates or new product imports to fail.
Yes you are I have told you several times in emails that you have a bug! For over a month!!!
If you have any information on this it would be very helpful and we will of course resolve it, if there is an issue.
I sent you the info several times in email and through your sites contact system.
Regarding the images. If your images are on remote servers e.g http://www.somedomain.com/images/image-001.jpg

The image is downloaded by the import process only if image-001.jpg does not already exist on the server.
THIS IS WHERE YOU ARE WRONG.
The image is downloaded by the import process only if image-001.jpg does not already exist on the server.
WRONG WRONG WRONG.
SOLUTION is, "The image is downloaded by the import process only if the PRODUCT is not already in the store."

THEREFORE...
If a product exists and there is NO image... The Total Import Pro will NOT update a product with an image. So if you want to add images to products that do NOT have images, You MUST delete the product. Then when updating a product feed, the Total Import Pro inputs the product and the image with new ID's as if you are entering them for the first time.

Justin - you need to fix that bug!!!

Post by ianhaney » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:02 am

Hi gail315

Did you get a fix sorted as I have a site developed for a client and using Total Import Pro and it has imported all 6082 products from a URL CSV file but it has not imported so all products are showing as no image

in the csv file there are some images that don't have images in the column called IMAGE URL but majority of the 6082 products have image filepaths in the URL CSV file

Hope you have a solution or someone knows solution or something as is a definite bug I think within Total Import Pro

Location - GB