I am working on a modification right now but it's not 100% complete. As the title describes this modification will give the ability to change the default stock statuses "In stock, Out of Stock etc" with battery icons. The problem is that you can't add new stock statuses and you have to deal with these that are already available on OpenCart. If anyone can help me with this problem I would really appreciate it.
a. Do not install this modification on a live - production website.
b. Keep a back-up of your database.
c. Ensure you have VQmod installed.
1. First of all get a back up of the table "stock_status" or even better a backup of your database if it's not very big.
2. Extract the content of the zip file in the root of your installation. PLEASE NOTE!! Core files will be overwritten. Apply the overwrite only if you haven't made any core changes on admin folder AND you are running Opencart 18.104.22.168
3. Enter phpmyadmin or any other tool you are using to access your mysql database and import the file stock_stat.sql. Please bear in mind that it will erase any custom stock statuses!
4. Clear the system/cache folder
- (19.91 KiB) Downloaded 55 times
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:09 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests