Post by bt.kieding » Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:47 pm

Hi. I am using OpenCart 1.5.1.3 (Europa Version with many languages included in installation)

I am using 5 different languages in my frontend. Order History is showing fine in english, danish and german, but in norwegian and italian i only get the message that no previous orders exist, even though just changing the language makes all previous orders appear correctly.

I also have a store with 1.5.1 version installed, and it does nor have this problem. I want to update, but I have to figure this out first.

Post by i2Paq » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:34 pm

You should contact the creator of that version.

Although it is OpenCart it is not an official release.

To me it looks like a language related issue and that maybe not all tables are created correctly when adding the languages.

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by bt.kieding » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:43 pm

I found the bug. I was the table order_status that was not filled out for all languages.
So this is NOT a bug in the EuropaOpenCart installation, I have tested the latest EuropaOpenCart version and it does not have this problem for any of the 20 languages, exept maybe for ukrainian. The current installation has order statuses for language id 1-19. Ukrainian seems to have language ID 20, so I think there is a problem for Ukrainian. Maybe this is fixed now, if they have made a new version since last week, but if not Ukrainians should be aware. The status list is not translated tho, it has just the english statuses repeated for all the other languages.

I think it is important to track bugs in the european version, because I would think it is quite popular in europe. I mean free translations, who doesn't want it. It saves so many hours of work.

Thank you for the tip about the tables, I had not thought to look there. I went through the code first though, and found that the query for the orders list did not return any records.

Post by blackking » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:33 am

Hi!

Would you mind explaining a newbie like me how you solved this problem?

I have the same problem, My store is in English and French and my clients can't see their order history if they switch to French language but everything is fine with the English language.

I use opencart 1.5.3.1 with default template ....

Post by iiimriii » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:23 pm

This is an old post but I need this solution also.

Post by ADD Creative » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:57 pm

Go to System -> Localisation -> Order Statuses and check every order status has text for every language.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by iiimriii » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:07 am

Thanks you very much this fixed my problem.