Post by rubylily » Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:09 am

Hi,

I have just upgraded my store from v.1.5.0.3 to v.1.5.1.3.1 and I am now unable to complete the checkout process. I get as far as Step 3 to select my delivery address, press the Continue button to go to Step 4 but nothing happens, it just sits there and I can't get any further. I've tried as both an existing customer and a new customer and in several different browsers, but all with the same result.

Thanks.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:56 am

Post by Qphoria » Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:21 am

You are using UPS and USPS at the same time I bet
As the upgrade.txt file says, be sure to check the main bug thread for the version you have to get any bug fixes that were made after the zip.

So go here and read the highlighted areas for the small bug fixes you need to make, including this ups/usps fix
http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?f=161&t=42226

OpenCart 2.0.x Mod Update Info

Image
Donate!|OpenCart Basics|GeoZones
Image


User avatar
Administrator

Posts

Joined
Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:02 am

Post by rubylily » Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:25 am

Thank you Qphoria, but I am not using either UPS or USPS, I am based in the UK. I have free shipping set up for UK customers and flat rate shipping for all non-UK customers.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:56 am

Post by Qphoria » Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:44 am

Doh..
ok then.. plan B
get this patch:
http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?f=133&t=45863

that should show the error rather than do nothing when you click continue.

OpenCart 2.0.x Mod Update Info

Image
Donate!|OpenCart Basics|GeoZones
Image


User avatar
Administrator

Posts

Joined
Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:02 am

Post by rubylily » Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:08 am

OK, thanks, done that now, and absolutely nothing happens. No error message appears, it still just sits there on Step 3.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:56 am

Post by rubylily » Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:11 am

Ooh, hold on! Re-uploaded the Checkout language file, after reading something Daniel said in another thread, and it seems to have fixed it, I have now moved to Step 4! Hurrah! Thanks for your help Q.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:56 am

Post by mgentry » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:03 am

I am having the same problem. Applied the UPS/USPS fix as follows, no luck, it works if I disable one or the other, but need them both:


function comparecost ($a, $b) {
return $a['cost'] > $b['cost'];
}
uasort($quote_data, 'upscomparecost');

$method_data = array(
'code' => 'ups',
'title' => $title,
'quote' => $quote_data,
'sort_order' => $this->config->get('ups_sort_order'),
'error' => $error_msg
);
}

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:08 am
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests