"How can I make my site faster...."
"Do you think my new theme is ok...."
"Where do I add product variations..."
"How can make the site wider..."
These are all things that can be asked in the public forum.
By directly asking Admins/Moderators for help via PM, you are limiting the power of the request as others that might have the same issue cannot see the solution. You also take up time that could be spent improving or assisting many people.
It is ok to PM moderators for:
- Conflict resolution
- Reporting a forum/site issue
- Reporting fraud on the extension store
- Assistance with mods specifically authored by the moderator
It is not ok to PM moderators for:
- Generic questions about the cart
- Generic Theme/Mod related questions
- Anything generic that could be asked in a forum
You will much likely get faster results by posting your question in the proper forum in a clear and concise way than from Admin/Moderators. There are occasions when after a few days of no answer on a question it may be necessary to escalate to the Developer Moderators for assistance which is ok. But please post the question in the forum first.
- Posts: 19303
- Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:02 pm
Moderator OpenCart Forums
_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________
Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.
FREE manuals: ShowMe Guides OpenCart, Opencart Check List and Our Documentation section.
BUGs?: Known BUGS for All OC Versions.
[How to] OC 1.5.4.x en hoger; BTW + Verzend + betaalmethodes.
- Global Moderator
- Posts: 11418
- Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:00 am
- Location: Winkel - The Netherlands
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest