- Posts: 29
- Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:04 pm
- Location: Colorado
I really like your new site! Congratulations, you should be proud.
FREE HELP! 60-page user guide with OpenCart Admin Menu Cheatsheet, Install Guide & 30 Minute QuickStart Guide: http://showmeguides.com/
- Posts: 467
- Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:51 am
- Location: Mexico and sometimes Texas
Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
My last mods: Partita IVA e CF | Pro EU VAT Number | US Tax ID and Exempt | VAT Exemption for disabled | Customer Tax Exemption | Sales Agents | Dropshipping
If I helped you please donate!
- Posts: 1112
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:27 am
*Certificate does not match url*
Im using latest version of google chrome
- Posts: 147
- Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:14 pm
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 6:29 am
- Location: Baltimore, MD
The only thing I would personally improve, and it's the biggest complaint from customers that I saw on my old shopping cart, is to see the "add to cart" button change color when the mouse is hovered over it. On my laptop, I can barely see the color change, so after I switched to grid view, I had to hunt around for my mouse.
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:53 pm
We sell electronic gadgets, toys, and bobble head figures (Charles Dickens, Napoleon, Beethoven and more!)
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:56 am
At http://www.elkriversoapcompany.com we specialize in natural handcrafted soaps and bath products.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:30 am
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests