Post by lg1 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:22 pm

You just need to find the files that do it for home, eg i think it is latest.tpl or something and edit the controller file, the code should be similar for any section.

Sorry cant help further not working on opencart atm

lg1

Post by adesignl » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:52 am

Can I get a link to a sample cart that is using this mod. I would like to see it in action.

http://www.adesignlink.com

Location - Florida, USA

Post by lg1 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:34 am

sorry i moved to prestacart u have to ask someone else

lg1

Post by gujjar » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:20 pm

hello guys..
i am back with small problem i am using this mod and its working really nice... if you go to this page http://umarstudio.com/pizza.png and see that in the list options its showing the price 25.0000 some thing actually it should be kr 25.00 ... that would be really nice if jty can help because i m using the same files he gave me...

And the price which is not inside the list option shows fine.. thanks...

Location - Denmark

Post by jty » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:48 pm

It's a format issue and I am not able to help on formating price as it involves the currency and maybe tax classes which I have removed. It would take me too long to work out.
My advice is to look at the product.php controller, see how options prices are coded there and copy it.

jty

Post by gujjar » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:12 am

i have been looking in produt.php and found that i need to add this line some where in category.php for options list.

Code: Select all

'price' => (float)$option_value['price'] ? $this->currency->format($this->tax->calculate($option_value['price'], $product_info['tax_class_id'], $this->config->get('config_tax'))) : FALSE,
as i understood it just need the float and the tax calculation thats it i cant figure it out how to and where to place this line in category.php .. i m not that good in codes :P so any one can help me..

Location - Denmark

Post by gujjar » Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:53 am

ok i just fixed the price problem...

Location - Denmark

Post by palrt1 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:50 pm

i do not find any document.load in cart.tpl. please send the full javascript of cart.tpl
Please send me the full script. thanks.

Post by mike_jandreau » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Anyone know if this same code will work for 1.5.1?

I'm looking to do something similar and can't find anything 1.5.1 specific.

Post by mike_jandreau » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:42 pm

mike_jandreau wrote:Anyone know if this same code will work for 1.5.1?

I'm looking to do something similar and can't find anything 1.5.1 specific.
Nope, I gave it a whirl, and since so much has changed between 1.4.9 and 1.5, this doesn't work anymore.

Post by begintostart » Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:22 am

I would really like to see this mod updated to work with Opencart 1.5.x.

I may be able to pay or donate depending on the price. The updated mod would be posted publicly on this forum so that it's available for everyone.

Judging by the activity in this thread I'm not the only one that's interested.

If you're familiar enough with Opencart to make the update and have read this far please post here or PM me directly.

:)

UPDATED ON OCTOBER 12, 2011

I hired a programmer on the board to create a VQMOD that works similarly to this hardcoded mod. It works perfectly with Opencart 1.5.x.

I'll post it for everyone's use soon.

8)

UPDATED ON OCTOBER 19, 2011

The completed VQMOD file is attached. It will display all Product Options in the "Featured" module if used as-is. You can use it without VQMOD like I did by hardcoding the code.

VQMOD files are written exactly like an instruction manual. If you open the file and read it, it will tell you the exact place to put each piece of code.

O0

Attachments

This VQMOD file will display Product Options in the Featured Module.

Last edited by begintostart on Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:04 am, edited 5 times in total.

Post by victor.gatto » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am

grid view looks great, what does it look like in list view?

Post by victor.gatto » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:01 am

begintostart wrote:I would really like to see this mod updated to work with Opencart 1.5.x.

I may be able to pay or donate depending on the price. The updated mod would be posted publicly on this forum so that it's available for everyone.

If you're familiar enough with Opencart to make the update and have read this far please post here or PM me directly.

same i need it for 1.5.1.1

Post by itmanvn » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:11 am

cool, waiting for vqmod :joker:

Post by victor.gatto » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:50 am

does this work in list view?

Post by victor.gatto » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:54 am

begintostart wrote:I would really like to see this mod updated to work with Opencart 1.5.x.

UPDATED ON OCTOBER 12, 2011

I hired a programmer on the board to create a VQMOD that works similarly to this hardcoded mod. It works perfectly with Opencart 1.5.x.

I'll post it for everyone's use soon.

8)

UPDATED ON OCTOBER 19, 2011

The completed VQMOD file is attached. It will display all Product Options in the "Featured" module if used as-is. You can use it without VQMOD like I did by hardcoding the code.

VQMOD files are written exactly like an instruction manual. If you open the file and read it, it will tell you the exact place to put each piece of code.

O0
\

ahhhhh this is only for featured, i need it for categories in list view!!

Post by mimarinkovic » Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:14 am

I did everything as it is written and works great ... but I have a problem .... For guests, feature to see the price of products is turned off, but they can click on the add to cart button, and in the basket is seen price.
Can this be changed ... to not see price for guests ?
Or not to see the add to cart button .... for guests ?

Thanks !

Izrada Sajtova najpovoljnije cene - Mobile Friendly Responsive Design

Post by Amrit » Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:32 am

victor.gatto wrote:ahhhhh this is only for featured, i need it for categories in list view!!
Updated module here, works for 1.5x.
http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... order=DESC

Cheers

Post by dimko » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:44 am

Have anyone made this for 1.5.x ?

Using OpenCart v1.5.1.3

Post by bennyblanco » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:24 pm

Hi,

I want to know if there's a way to have the the options that you can add multiple quantity's so for example size 5 as a option and be able to add any number quantity in the box?

TY