Post by Daniel » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:14 am

With the release of OpenCart 1.5.1 we need a new BUG topic.

You can download OC 1.5.1 from our Download Page.

If you find issues with OC 1.5.1 you need to start using google code issue tracker.

http://code.google.com/p/opencart/issues/list

DO NOT POST ALL YOU PROBLEMS/QUESTIONS THERE, MAKE SURE THEY ARE BUGS!

And not things because you do not understand the way 1.5.x works.
Last edited by Daniel on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:13 am, edited 7 times in total.
Reason: Made sticky

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.
OpenCart commercial support now available!


User avatar
Administrator

Posts

Joined
Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:57 pm

Post by Daniel » Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:36 am

redownload please.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.
OpenCart commercial support now available!


User avatar
Administrator

Posts

Joined
Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:57 pm

Post by Simplicity » Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:58 am

Clean install on winxp + Wamp + Strawberry Perl.

Going to admin>catalog>products>insert gives this:

Notice: Undefined index: weight_class_id in xxx\wamp\www\opencart_v1.5.1\admin\controller\catalog\product.php on line 911
Notice: Undefined index: length_class_id in xxx\wamp\www\opencart_v1.5.1\admin\controller\catalog\product.php on line 951

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:26 am

Post by opencartArab » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:50 am

still appear:

Version 1.5.0

in admin footer.

http://opencartarab.com


Newbie

Posts

Joined
Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:31 am

Post by opencartArab » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:27 am

also define VERSION in index:

Code: Select all

// Version
define('VERSION', '1.5.0');

http://opencartarab.com


Newbie

Posts

Joined
Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:31 am

Post by guardianox » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:33 am

Minor bug/behaviour in IE7 (don't know if its worth even bothering about it, but i thought i should mention it)

If you hover any white space within the container the normal "pointer" cursor turns into "text-select" cursor (even though there's no text)

Noticed that when applying a background the problem goes away. So, a possible fix could be either apply a background color, or use 1px transparent gif as the background.

Guardian Ox Themes
Latest : Stylish - Live Preview Theme Info
Previous: Lucid - Live Preview Theme Info


User avatar
Newbie

Posts

Joined
Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:03 am
Location - Romania

Post by openmind » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:45 am

sorry, i haven't a google code account and is too saturday to create one.

There is an issue with returned items, you can request multiple return requests for the same product in the same order, there is no control about the products that has requested reimbursement/return.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:52 am

Post by bluelayer » Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:57 am

Simplicity wrote:Clean install on winxp + Wamp + Strawberry Perl.

Going to admin>catalog>products>insert gives this:

Notice: Undefined index: weight_class_id in xxx\wamp\www\opencart_v1.5.1\admin\controller\catalog\product.php on line 911
Notice: Undefined index: length_class_id in xxx\wamp\www\opencart_v1.5.1\admin\controller\catalog\product.php on line 951
x2

v1.5.5.1


Newbie

Posts

Joined
Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:11 pm

Post by Daniel » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:24 am

re-download now guys. i have fixed the insert product issue.

stupid mistake to make.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.
OpenCart commercial support now available!


User avatar
Administrator

Posts

Joined
Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:57 pm

Post by dad » Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:28 pm

Product Comparison

Notice: Undefined index: cm in C:\Apache\server\opencart151\system\library\length.php on line 42Notice: Undefined index: cm in C:\Apache\server\opencart151\system\library\length.php on line 42Notice: Undefined index: cm in C:\Apache\server\opencart151\system\library\length.php on line 42

dad
Newbie

Posts

Joined
Tue May 27, 2008 4:30 am

Post by i2Paq » Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:44 pm

Daniel wrote:re-download now guys. i have fixed the insert product issue.

stupid mistake to make.

It still says 1.5.0 in the Admin footer using the SVN 482.

And the above mentioned error still occurs.
Notice: Undefined index: weight_class_id in xxx\wamp\www\opencart_v1.5.1\admin\controller\catalog\product.php on line 911
Notice: Undefined index: length_class_id in xxx\wamp\www\opencart_v1.5.1\admin\controller\catalog\product.php on line 951
Using the official 1.5.1 download there error is gone but it still says 1.5.0 in the admin footer :'(

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

UPGRADE to 2.x: Contemplate before thou begins!

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

BUGs?: Known BUGS for All OC Versions.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.


User avatar
Global Moderator

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:00 pm
Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by gosulove » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:21 pm

When i added 2 products for comparison and i got the following errors:

Notice: Undefined index: mm in C:\xampp\htdocs\oc4\system\library\length.php on line 42Notice: Undefined index: mm in C:\xampp\htdocs\oc4\system\library\length.php on line 42Notice: Undefined index: mm in C:\xampp\htdocs\oc4\system\library\length.php on line 42Notice: Undefined index: mm in C:\xampp\htdocs\oc4\system\library\length.php on line 42Notice: Undefined index: mm in C:\xampp\htdocs\oc4\system\library\length.php on line 42Notice: Undefined index: mm in C:\xampp\htdocs\oc4\system\library\length.php on line 42Notice: Undefined index: mm in C:\xampp\htdocs\oc4\system\library\length.php on line 42Notice: Undefined index: mm in C:\xampp\htdocs\oc4\system\library\length.php on line 42Notice: Undefined index: mm in

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by i2Paq » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:31 pm

gosulove wrote:When i added 2 products for comparison and i got the following errors:

Notice: Undefined index: mm in C:\xampp\htdocs\oc4\system\library\length.php on line 42Notice: Undefined index: mm in C:\xampp\htdocs\oc4\system\library\length.php on line 42Notice: Undefined index: mm in C:\xampp\htdocs\oc4\system\library\length.php on line 42Notice: Undefined index: mm in C:\xampp\htdocs\oc4\system\library\length.php on line 42Notice: Undefined index: mm in C:\xampp\htdocs\oc4\system\library\length.php on line 42Notice: Undefined index: mm in C:\xampp\htdocs\oc4\system\library\length.php on line 42Notice: Undefined index: mm in C:\xampp\htdocs\oc4\system\library\length.php on line 42Notice: Undefined index: mm in C:\xampp\htdocs\oc4\system\library\length.php on line 42Notice: Undefined index: mm in
OC 1.5.1? or 1.5.0?

I cannot reproduce this.


Edit

Confirmed, you see this on the comparison page!

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

UPGRADE to 2.x: Contemplate before thou begins!

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

BUGs?: Known BUGS for All OC Versions.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.


User avatar
Global Moderator

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:00 pm
Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by Simplicity » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:52 pm

Please remove upgrade.php and upgrade.sql from the package. I can guaranty that there will be loads of people who will try to upgrade their OC shops. Some of them even don't know how to make proper DB backups.

You can't upgrade from 1.5.0 to 1.5.1! Do not use upgrade.php- it breaks the OC installation!

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:26 am

Post by a.tangemann » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:18 pm

The file catalog/language/english/common/footer.php contains two lines with "$_['text_account']".

best regards
Andreas Tangemann

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:42 am

Post by grgr » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:01 pm

Links on the carosel don't work if installed in a folder.

This is because you are a grabbing the link direct from the query/db without passing it through the URL function ($this->url->link()).

Not a big deal, in the manufacturer banner setup you need to add the links as:

/INSTALL_FOLDER/index.php?route=product/manufacturer/product&manufacturer_id=8

instead of:

index.php?route=product/manufacturer/product&manufacturer_id=8

Image Image Image Image Image Image


User avatar
Newbie

Posts

Joined
Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:08 pm

Post by Daniel » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:07 pm

you need to alter the links your self.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.
OpenCart commercial support now available!


User avatar
Administrator

Posts

Joined
Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:57 pm

Post by Daniel » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:08 pm

Simplicity wrote:Please remove upgrade.php and upgrade.sql from the package. I can guaranty that there will be loads of people who will try to upgrade their OC shops. Some of them even don't know how to make proper DB backups.

You can't upgrade from 1.5.0 to 1.5.1! Do not use upgrade.php- it breaks the OC installation!
already heave.

Q is updating.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.
OpenCart commercial support now available!


User avatar
Administrator

Posts

Joined
Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:57 pm

Post by naz_eg » Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:18 pm

I get these errors on Home page:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/vhosts/cdkeyshere.com/httpdocs/151/catalog/controller/common/column_left.php on line 49
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/vhosts/cdkeyshere.com/httpdocs/151/catalog/controller/common/column_right.php on line 49
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/vhosts/cdkeyshere.com/httpdocs/151/catalog/controller/common/content_top.php on line 49
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/vhosts/cdkeyshere.com/httpdocs/151/catalog/controller/common/content_bottom.php on line 49

P.S: I couldn't write this in Bug thread because it seen unavailable now.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Sat May 29, 2010 6:25 pm

Post by i2Paq » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:14 pm

I have tried this on 4 machines but adding Options in the Admin to a product does not work in FF 5.0.
It does however work in IE 8.0.

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

UPGRADE to 2.x: Contemplate before thou begins!

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

BUGs?: Known BUGS for All OC Versions.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.


User avatar
Global Moderator

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:00 pm
Location - Winkel - The Netherlands
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests