(No Selling Contributions)
What I have is an Opencart 22.214.171.124 site with several customizations. What I need is for products to be sorted differently. I have successfully made plenty of modifications myself but this coding is looking a little too confusing for me.
1) In the back end I have added an expiry field and hooked it to the database, so I need products that are close to expiring to come before ones that are far from expiring, and then expired ones to come dead last.
2) I need categories with all expired products to go last, and for all other categories, I need the product with the closest expiry to define how the categories are sorted, just like the product section.
3) I need a "coming soon" section where products that are in the system but not available according to the default date_available value to sort upcoming products.
*I would like to preserve the sort_order override.
I already have the tpl files created so all you will need to worry about is the product/category models and controllers.
I know it's not worth the expertise it takes to make this modification, but I am able to pay $200 for the help. I look forward to hearing from you!
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 5:30 pm
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:19 pm