(No Selling Contributions)
Please find below a specification for work required.
SEO Urls Specification requirements
We currently run an online store with well ranked keywords, example page:
http://www.**********.co.uk/shop/acatal ... oning.html
We are moving to Opencart from Actinic, we wish to import our current products with existing urls (this can has been done BUT with problems below!) moving forward we wish to lose the '/shop/acatalog/' only on new products hence imported product looks like 'shop/acatalog/pageurl.html'.
Also our current category urls do not contain the path, only final page, so a category 3 down will still have this type of url:
http://www.***********.co.uk/shop/acata ... Range.html
moving forward we wish to continue with the 'no category path' settings in the url, but without 'shop/acatalog/' on newly added.
1. imported URLs to work without the category path being added.
2. Imported categories will use the current with '.html' and no category path added
3. New products and categories will use the same rules as above
4. the import into opencart has been addressed, we only require the changes in Opencart
This project is urgent, if you are able to assist with this (amongst many other jobs we require) please supply costings and time frame etc.
We are using V126.96.36.199 this would have to impact as few files as possible and would prefer the use of VQmod for any changes if possible.
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 1:44 pm